Reba, I just remembered something.

Yes, the lady who makes the cakes is very talented. She and Hubby collaborate to come up with different surprise designs for me each year.

It is sad when the body is gone and then we have just the head left to eat. :(

You could mount the head on the wall! Only joking!
It was a very cute cake and I love carrot cake too!

Hope you had a wonderful birthday. If you could, would you explain the tradition of a "lamb cake" to those of us that have never heard of this? Thanks.

Here's my cake.

It's my traditional lamb. This time, she's wearing a motorcycle helmet (with pink glitter but it doesn't show in the picture), and a pink "leather" vest with PGR (Patriot Guard Riders) printed on it. :)

The cake was carrot cake.

Was that really a ram in disguise? ;)

Thanks for all the good wishes on my milestone birthday. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBA....so sorry I'm late but my wishes are no less sincere!
wow a milestone is a big deal..Your 25 now...grinning...Yay!!!!!!:wave:

Hope you had a wonderful birthday. If you could, would you explain the tradition of a "lamb cake" to those of us that have never heard of this? Thanks.
It's a tradition for my family only. :)

Sometimes my birthday is near Easter. So, one year when I was little, my mom got me a three dimensional lamb birthday cake.

http://www.alldeaf.com/326754-post18.html

I told Hubby about that a few years ago. I told him that it would be neat to have another lamb cake but I never saw one like that.

Well, one of his customers is a professional baker. He discussed with her about making a lamb cake. She searched her sources and the internet, and finally found the right mold.

Hubby surprised me with the lamb cake. Ever since then, with just a few exceptions, he has surprised me with a lamb cake. Each year it is decorated differently, and is a different flavor cake and/or frosting.

It's a tradition for my family only. :)

Sometimes my birthday is near Easter. So, one year when I was little, my mom got me a three dimensional lamb birthday cake.

http://www.alldeaf.com/326754-post18.html

I told Hubby about that a few years ago. I told him that it would be neat to have another lamb cake but I never saw one like that.

Well, one of his customers is a professional baker. He discussed with her about making a lamb cake. She searched her sources and the internet, and finally found the right mold.

Hubby surprised me with the lamb cake. Ever since then, with just a few exceptions, he has surprised me with a lamb cake. Each year it is decorated differently, and is a different flavor cake and/or frosting.
Wow, great story! I can feel the ♥♥♥ from hubby.

I missed this, but just wanted to wish you a happy birthday, Reba! Hope you had a great one!

Me too. I missed this thread.

Happppy Belated Birthday.. Glad you posted the picture of your tradition cake. I love it!

Back