Really want a penpal

yea i would like to be you penpal pm for my address and give me yours

Ok, ya'll do have a point, it is getting more expensive to write letters through the mail. Guess I just miss the old fashioned way. I can write you guys here too, but if anyone else is interested in snail mail or e-penpals, let me know, I game for either.

I do have facebook, I am addicted to Farmtown. lol

Ok, ya'll do have a point, it is getting more expensive to write letters through the mail. Guess I just miss the old fashioned way. I can write you guys here too, but if anyone else is interested in snail mail or e-penpals, let me know, I game for either.

me too - I love to write by hand especially with fountain pen but I'm just not good with this kind of pen-pal stuff... very sorry!

Me to addicted to Farmtown. :laugh2:

I think it is topic about penpal or everyone talk about facebook games :lol: Facebook is bad for us !!!

I dunno about FarmTown, but I have FarmVille. Are they any different at all?

I play both and still do. They are similiar. At first FarmVille was way better than FarmTown. Now FarmTown is getting better. Play FarmTown and see for yourself.

I don't spend time with computer frequently. However, I can write a pen pal from time to time.!? :)

I play both and still do. They are similiar. At first FarmVille was way better than FarmTown. Now FarmTown is getting better. Play FarmTown and see for yourself.

Oh really? How are they better than FarmVille? I mean I am bored with FarmVille.....tired of clicking this again and again....

And erm, right we're going off topic....isn't there a thread about Facebook Games?

I will totally be a letter writer, I mean I can email, I sent you one. I hope you don't think I'm strange or anything:ty:

Back