Random Vents.....

I'm feeling that we teenagers need some defending here! We're still growing and how else other than eating all the time are we gonna get all the energy to do all the lazing around we do in the holidays!!

I'm definitely guilty of eating like a horse! I play lots of sport so I eat at least 3000 calories a day!! My folks used to tell me I must have hollow legs! :P

It's hilarious when teens say there's nothing to eat when your fridge is full of fresh foods. Apparently anything that is not already premade is not real food. hahaha...fruits are so expensive if you have that many kids - I opt for the cheapest fruits, mainly apples and focus more on "eatables" - like chips and salsa sauce, large blocks of cheese, granola bars in bulk, lots of cheap and affordable cereal (like Corn Flakes) and milk, and of course lots of bread.

I have done all of those things. I get the fresh fruits since it is healthy carbs. The 16 year old has type one diabetes. I made beans and rice for lunch yesterday. Which is high in carbs and my 16 year has to bolus more insulin to eat these things. I have to buy alot of meat. Mainly chicken. :) Large block of cheese is a must around my house. Kids eat cheese like there is no end. We go through a gallon of milk a day.

Coupons and sales is what helps alot. You will be suprised what you can find for cheap. Such as fruits, Frozen Veggies or fresh veggies, and meats. Just got to know how to work it.

so annoyed with i711.com/purple relay's support right now. I haven't been able to use i711's internet text relay at work for months (it worked GREAT for a while, then all of a sudden it quit working). Work tech people have been investigating, and we're still contacting i711/purple for support. So far, they're no help at all, which is real frustrating. Not sure they're actually READING the emails I'm sending them, since they just respond with the exact same email everytime with their port and IP info (which we're already using!). just.. grrrrrr!

I'm a mom of two sons, one is 18 and the other 20. They eat 24 hours a day during holidays because they have the free time to do so! that's when I start using coupons more as a hopeful attempt to save some money.

No!!!! No way you old enough have son my age!!!! No way!!!!! :shock:

Notre Dame's football coach is a big fookin idiot and that is all I have to say about his fat ass. Ahhh, I feel bedda. :)

My boys would even eat the cans if they could! My grocery bill is very high, especially when they are home for Xmas/Thanksgiving and the summer. But, one thing I'm thankful for, is they've never been really "sick", not even a cold. They are healthy and sports inclined.

I'm a mom of two sons, one is 18 and the other 20. They eat 24 hours a day during holidays because they have the free time to do so! that's when I start using coupons more as a hopeful attempt to save some money.

wow I didn't think you were that old... I'm with Sunny on this one.

no excuse to nut on tty lazy service tty dory because pretty sometimes mix up I said to straight to better easy to of better to person,, tty complain I am hard to communincation Tty I wish!

Why can't MIL's friend from the Bahamas use deodorant? He stinks to high heaven!!!

Why can't MIL's friend from the Bahamas use deodorant? He stinks to high heaven!!!

:giggle:...That reminds me...one of my sons has a black jersey shirt, stretchable (if ya know what I mean)....he LOVES that shirt to death...shows off his "muscles"....he would wear it every, every, every, every day if I would allow it....and the arm pits of that shirt :shock:...I took it away and washed it 3 times and hid it!....He does wear deodorant, tho'. Now, I'm looking for 10 of the same shirts...

I so bored!!!!!!!!!

Stupid decide not do anything tonight. now is only 9, I bored senseless. Someone text me :)

Back