Random Vents.....

My vent today is that I want this flu season to be over and done with!

Next week at work is gonna be hell with it being the last week before Christmas. Argghhh !!

I want to stop being angry at the false accusation of harrassment that have come my way during these past months. I don't care about her, or about him, or about that damn psyh fi club that smells rank. I was accused of a crime because I didn't want to have intercourse with her, I'm irate about it, and I just want to be done with being angry about it.

my venting i wish people stop close mind and try to acceptance of everyone. but that life and world some people will choosing to stay in theirs little world and judgements on other people.

Why, why, why!!!!! I can't find any DVD's at the library that are older (I hate most of the newer crap) that have subtitles or captions.

I hate it too when all can find is DVD's without either of them. {I blame that exemption that the Bush administration (?) made for allowing production companies to not need them.}

i am not understands. why some people is alway scare express their opinion and truths of their feeling and thoughts? also they afraid for disagree with person bec afraid get abused for express real opinion. so they act fake nice and pretend agree. that make me so disgust. if i not like what person say, then i informing them immediately and not fake pretend nice act like nothing wrong.

i am not understands. why some people is alway scare express their opinion and truths of their feeling and thoughts? also they afraid for disagree with person bec afraid get abused for express real opinion. so they act fake nice and pretend agree. that make me so disgust. if i not like what person say, then i informing them immediately and not fake pretend nice act like nothing wrong.

Sometimes they don't want to hurt the other person. It depends on the situation really.

my vent... day 2 at work alone... meaning I have to answer the phones, and deal with ALL of our clients... not to mention still fix computers while dealing with the clients... and some of them just make me mad... at least I have tomorrow off... I need a day to relax.

My vent for the day - Why is it so darned hard to have a strand of lights last longer than 2-3 weeks. These are all new strands of lights, but not LED (MIL is too cheap). We keep blowing out a light here and there and the whole strand goes out. It's too hard to locate the one bad bulb, so MIL has us changing the strand.

My vent for the day - Why is it so darned hard to have a strand of lights last longer than 2-3 weeks. These are all new strands of lights, but not LED (MIL is too cheap). We keep blowing out a light here and there and the whole strand goes out. It's too hard to locate the one bad bulb, so MIL has us changing the strand.

Read the package before you buy the next strand. For years Christmas Lights have been made where only the one that burns out goes out. Makes it easy to find the bad bulb. Even some that I have from 60-70 years ago are that way. The very old ones do take the larger bulbs though — not the little mini ones but not as big as outdoor bulbs.

Read the package before you buy the next strand. For years Christmas Lights have been made where only the one that burns out goes out. Makes it easy to find the bad bulb. Even some that I have from 60-70 years ago are that way. The very old ones do take the larger bulbs though — not the little mini ones but not as big as outdoor bulbs.

This would be feasible if it was me buying them. I did not, my MIL did and she doesn't read anything. She just expects me to fix it.

These strands that she bought over the last 3 years (and yes, she buys new ones each year and throws out perfectly good strands of lights.) have all been ones where if one light goes out, then either a part of the strand or the whole strand goes out. This particular strand I will be checking has 300 lights.

2 vent FOR TODAY
1. my cutie gray cat name "Dumbo" not stop vomits on my bedroom floor. i need taking him to vet soon :(
2. people offend sensitive by me bec i give them truths advice, but i hates sugar on word!!!!

My random vent is that just I had too much going on today that I was unable to comprehend the reality of what I learned today. I think I am still in shock and I am worried that the emotional part could hit me later. I hope not. All I can say is...I am tired. Just tired of this old chapter of my life getting brought back again and again.

This would be feasible if it was me buying them. I did not, my MIL did and she doesn't read anything. She just expects me to fix it.

These strands that she bought over the last 3 years (and yes, she buys new ones each year and throws out perfectly good strands of lights.) have all been ones where if one light goes out, then either a part of the strand or the whole strand goes out. This particular strand I will be checking has 300 lights.

Just flat refuse to do it on grounds of mobility reasons. She can't argue with that. If she forces it, it's considered adult abuse. (yes, such laws do exist)

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Nightmares! They haunted me last night. Does anyone get to the point that she has her life figured out? Or do we all go out struggling to make sense of it all?

Last edited:
Back