Random Vents.....

I'm burned out on working all the time. I want a 5-day work week again.

Me too...I was telling my coworkers that when my son gets old enough that he no longer needs before and after school care, I will find a better paying job in the DC area or maybe at Gallaudet University if I still havent gotten a raise by then. Next year, no raise again, making it 5 years in a row with no raises and my take home pay is getting smaller each year due to increasing taxes and teacher pension. My son is 6 years old now so i am hoping he can walk to and from school by 9 years old so thats 3 years away. I do not want to f***cking work 2 f***cking jobs for the rest of my life and if that means quitting my teaching job, so be it. I will not wait around forever for raises...I will make it happen and get a better paying job. Right now, I cant work in DC because I need to work close to home due being able to make it home in time to pick up my son from daycare before it closes.

Me too...I was telling my coworkers that when my son gets old enough that he no longer needs before and after school care, I will find a better paying job in the DC area or maybe at Gallaudet University if I still havent gotten a raise by then. Next year, no raise again, making it 5 years in a row with no raises and my take home pay is getting smaller each year due to increasing taxes and teacher pension. My son is 6 years old now so i am hoping he can walk to and from school by 9 years old so thats 3 years away. I do not want to f***cking work 2 f***cking jobs for the rest of my life and if that means quitting my teaching job, so be it. I will not wait around forever for raises...I will make it happen and get a better paying job. Right now, I cant work in DC because I need to work close to home due being able to make it home in time to pick up my son from daycare before it closes.

:hug:

Funny that I was talking about that. 4 new curriculm coordinator jobs just opened up at my place of work adn all of them start in January. I am going to apply and then interviews are next Monday and Tuesday. Wish me luck! If I get one of them, it means no more classroom teaching and increase in salary. I dont know how much but I am ready for this new challenge! I cant believe that these positions opened up just out of the blue like that!

Here's my vent for today. How I wish that I could stop feeling like MIL does not care. I feel bad that I have to air my issues and problems, but I have no one else to talk with.

Kristina, I'm sorry that your MIL is not appreciative and kind. You don't deserve the way she treats you. Glad that you post here to blow off stress. Hugs to you. Hope to catch you online later when you've had time to recover.

Agree. I also hate fair weather friends. Why you think best time tell someone you "not want talk them anymore" their birthday? Some people you just have wish lifetime impotence. :)

Agree. I also hate fair weather friends. Why you think best time tell someone you "not want talk them anymore" their birthday? Some people you just have wish lifetime impotence. :)

Someone did that to you????

No, I'm a firm believer that people are born dickheads. You cannot choose to be a dickhead, nor can you be cured of it. ;)

my boyfriend is not nice and act like dickhead. we did fought and verbally abuseing each other....I did throw something at his face. He npeed grow up and stop damn disrespectful to me. Stupid man act bighead and ego!!!! I will left his sorry ass and I will be independent woman!!!!! End rant and venting whew I feels better now thank for listening

^^^Sounds like you need to cut loose a certain boyfriend.

Why is it you hear from your college children only when they need money???

Also, that stupid hearing test today left that awful ding ding ding in my ears!!!

Why, why, why!!!!! I can't find any DVD's at the library that are older (I hate most of the newer crap) that have subtitles or captions.

my boyfriend is not nice and act like dickhead. we did fought and verbally abuseing each other....I did throw something at his face. He npeed grow up and stop damn disrespectful to me. Stupid man act bighead and ego!!!! I will left his sorry ass and I will be independent woman!!!!! End rant and venting whew I feels better now thank for listening

I understand how you feel. Some guys just don't know how to act period. Abuse is a no, no, get out fast! In my case, the guy is hearing like me and no joke he sure acts like a 13 year old.

Back