Random Vents.....

hateful and ill-informed people......

Sounds like a sinus infection. Might want to see a doctor and get anitbiotics for that.

What an awful time to lose your job. I hope you feel better soon and that there are job offers in the near future!!:angel:

I have sinus problems anyways, so it probably isn't an infection. I did make a doctor appointment though he's not open till next week.

I'm looking for any job that doesn't require a phone or radio right now. That is the problem with this job, other than losing it I have to deal with crappy radios and work phones in the field with plenty of noise from the equipment.

Even fast food would help with bills

If your breathing is affected, you need to see a doctor now. Better safe than sorry.

I know I spent too much time on hulu when I dislike seeing the same commercials so much that I take a break from hulu...

I hate having hiccups. And what is the point of them after all?

I hate having hiccups. And what is the point of them after all?

You interrupted your breathing rhythm. Do something different. Sing. Breathe funny (seriously! :lol: ) Anything to change your breathing pattern. That's why old wives' tales seem to work sometimes, like eating a spoonful of sugar because you actually are doing something different with your breathing while ingesting it. It was not the sugar itself. Make sense?

You might be constipated.

Ummm, no.

You interrupted your breathing rhythm. Do something different. Sing. Breathe funny (seriously! :lol: ) Anything to change your breathing pattern. That's why old wives' tales seem to work sometimes, like eating a spoonful of sugar because you actually are doing something different with your breathing while ingesting it. It was not the sugar itself. Make sense?

I usually do a hyperventilating exercise... but this batch is especially stubborn. Wait... hey... I think they're gone! Posting to AD cures hiccups!!!

I usually do a hyperventilating exercise... but this batch is especially stubborn. Wait... hey... I think they're gone! Posting to AD cures hiccups!!!

I do the hyperventilating thing too. I actually get hiccups often. I just leave the room (so my honey doesn't start laughing at me :lol: ) and hyperventilate. Or sneak out to the garage and sing. I can't sing for the life of me so I won't sing in front of him.

Hey Hey Hey!!!! Don't be messing with my favorite excuse to down some sweet sugar!!!

Ummm, no.

You think we can market this? :laugh2:

I just vented a little bit....I keep receiving more applications from my supervisor..my coworker passed a several applications to him to transfer to me. Now, I have to handle 140+ cases....

FML

Thanks MIL, for not telling me the full list of ingredients of your punch (she said it's just Tahitian treat fruit punch). Which unfortunately for me, had grapefruit juice in it and having (b/c one my many meds) is a no no. So I've been feeling *quite* out of it.

According to pharmacist, it's due to too much Vitamin D absorption. Boy is it weird feeling like your getting sunburn by any bright light. (particularly indoors!) So now I'm hydrating and feeling like some bloody vampire... ugh.

Why must the cycle be repeated? Ugh. Thank god I was able to talk to my pastors wife via text to calm me down/cheer me up. The more I live here the more I want to pack my bags and leave.

Back