R A I N B O W

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
anybody you know what rainbow stand...

im still fiqure it out why GBLT take idea about rainbow... do you have any idea?

That's something I've always wondered about. Sorry to say this, but I think it's kinda stupid for the rainbow to be taken this way. I wish it was just one color instead and left alone that way. Now, people avoid rainbows... which used to be considered one of the most beautiful things in the world. If you want to read my thoughts on this subject, read my thread I made last October...

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=5622

CoolieFroggie said:
anybody you know what rainbow stand...

im still fiqure it out why GBLT take idea about rainbow... do you have any idea?

I had no idea what the rainbow meant until one of the guys at work put one on his bumper and he was made fun of for it. I thought leave the guy alone he likes fricken rainbows, so what.

Then they told me what it represented...I had just never thought of a rainbow being something that represented a lifestyle.

I love rainbows, and I even have one downstairs in the playroom on the wall. My hubby and I painted it as soon as we moved in this house. My boys love it. I don't give a damn if a friend or family member say anything about our lifestyle. :thumb:

I wonder what the colors represent too.

uhhhhhhhhhh i have the answer BUT its in another thread HOLD on lemme go searching for it

OK i bow down to my idioticy i didn't find it ! :( but but i have the book So after i finish my dinner i ll post it.. give me a bit :)

I like rainbow myself - I know I am gay but non-gay like them, too. I not worry about that because it is color favorite. before I become gay and I love rainbow, too. :)

javapride said:
OK i bow down to my idioticy i didn't find it ! :( but but i have the book So after i finish my dinner i ll post it.. give me a bit :)

Java -- might u be thinking of this post u made --> http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=4541

as for myself CoolieFroggie -- i love the rainbow colors! :D and i also like this symbol for the BDSM/leather community

Attachments

• BDSM emblem.gif
    BDSM emblem.gif
    4.3 KB · Views: 70
YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSB

I :bowdown: to u Fly for flying in and rescuing the thread THANK U so much! :cuddle: in friendly way :)

interesting.. i remember my sis in law loved to collect rainbow things but now she stopped cuz of that. I told her continue that and ignore others' opinions. it s your life.

GADEAF- that is true! She can still that color -- all of us do love rainbow ever God make the rainbow after rain. :)

Wonderin' if, any shape of diamonds representin' gay/lesbian, too ? I am not sure if, any shape of diamonds are similiar as rainbow, because diamonds gave out the colours thru the sun. I am fascinatin' to diamonds, because of its kaleiscope inside the diamonds.

CyberRed said:
Wonderin' if, any shape of diamonds representin' gay/lesbian, too ? I am not sure if, any shape of diamonds are similiar as rainbow, because diamonds gave out the colours thru the sun. I am fascinatin' to diamonds, because of its kaleiscope inside the diamonds.
You're referring to a prism. No, that's not the symbol. It's a triangle. Another symbol would be the male-male symbol or female-female symbol.

VamPyroX said:
You're referring to a prism. No, that's not the symbol. It's a triangle. Another symbol would be the male-male symbol or female-female symbol.

Oh. Ok, now I understand. Thanks! :) There are many diamonds around here in this town where I went. They have many heart-shaped, round-shaped, star-shaped and all kind of diamonds. Very pretty !!

CyberRed said:
Oh. Ok, now I understand. Thanks! :) There are many diamonds around here in this town where I went. They have many heart-shaped, round-shaped, star-shaped and all kind of diamonds. Very pretty !!
Yes, most clear prism-shaped objects create rainbows. Diamonds is one of them.

I love diamond/crytals animals, motorcycle, etc.. :ugh: too expensive.

Oh, yeah. They are very expensive. I've seen some around in this town. Last month, I got me a tear-shaped diamond and I hooked it to my small antique lamp (25 watts). It looked so great ! Love it! It looked like my lamp was wearin' a necklace! :lol: Oh, well .... just my creative ! LOL

like that idea on the lamp.. i saw some of lamps are like that at antique stores.. very pretty! also they do sell the jewels off the lamps for putting on the string hanging near the window. it ll reflect rainbows from the sun..

Back