quit islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellboy6x3

Reaction score
i wanted to post this in religion, belief etc section but i couldnt so i post it here instead..

i wanted to know if there're any deaf who left islam? how old, why did you left islam? what religion are you on now?? how are you experiencing it?

The reason you couldn't post it in the Religion, Spiritual Belief section is because it's closed. AD doesn't allow religious threads anymore.

i wanted to post this in religion, belief etc section but i couldnt so i post it here instead..

i wanted to know if there're any deaf who left islam? how old, why did you left islam? what religion are you on now?? how are you experiencing it?
Curious why you are asking?

I quit listening to Yusuf Islam.

I never knew anyone who has left the Islam. But I know many deaf people who converted/reverted to the Islam, especially females despite to common stereotype of women being oppressed in Islam according the media.

I never knew anyone who has left the Islam. But I know many deaf people who converted/reverted to the Islam, especially females despite to common stereotype of women being oppressed in Islam according the media.

Here in Houston, Texas, I know of three (2 males, 1 female) born-deaf, raised Islam and quit. One male is now a member off the largest (>400 members) deaf baptist church, Woodhaven, and I'm not sure about the other male and the one female.
Also, 6 others (4males, 2 females) are Islam (however, the females are minor children)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back