Questions for Mom and Dad....

Im single mother.. Full time job.... see the answer about my son's look at DeafScuba98

Usually the toy packages state which ages are recommended.

My answers

. Are you a mother or a father? mother

2. Are you a single mom/dad?no

3. How many children do you have and their ages please 1 child she is 4

4. Does your child go to school or home school? and what grade? she goes to preschool at a church

5. Do you work full time or part of time?full time seamstress and beadmaker

6. Do you sign to your children or use your voice? I use my voise but teach my daughter sign so she can communicate with her grandparents

7. What type of punishment do you use or do toward your children? timeout, turn the tv off.

8. What kind of beds does your child sleep in ( example: crib, toddler bed, twin, bunk beds etc....)?sleeps in a twin bed

9. Does your child join any sports? if so, what kind of sports? no but soon. She want to take dance

10. What are your children's fave book, toys etc? ( the things they love doing the most or play with etc...)?She love to color paint and draw. She love her dolls.Dressing them and putting them to bed. I have tons of them asleep around the house and I have to be quiet. She loves stringin beads, I guess she gets it from me. Always want to make homemade cookies. Help me with sewing which can be scary.

1. Are you a mother or a father?
Mother

2. Are you a single mom/dad?
No

3. How many children do you have and their ages please
Two Boys: 13 and 8 years old. Girl: 10 yrs old

4. Does your child go to school or home school? and what grade?
13 yrs old goes to grade 8
10 yrs old goes to grade 5
8 yrs old goes to grade 3
3 children are full time school

5. Do you work full time or part of time?
Seeking a job for F/P time.

6. Do you sign to your children or use your voice?
Both

7. What type of punishment do you use or do toward your children?
Send your room for time out

8. What kind of beds does your child sleep in ( example: crib, toddler bed, twin, bunk beds etc....)?
1st son sleep on futonbed
Daughter sleep on Double bed and twin bed which she has bunk bed.
Last son sleep on twin bed size

9. Does your child join any sports? if so, what kind of sports?
1st son: Doesn't want any part of play sports and just attend AirCadet.
Daughter: Still struggle what she want to play invovled the sport yet
Last son: Loves play on ice hockey League Game every Saturday morning.

10. What are your children's fave book, toys etc? ( the things they love doing the most or play with etc...)?
1st son loves playing PS2 and GameCube, sometime likes to read Harry Potter.
Daughter loves play on her own computer "Neopets" and Collection Teddy Bears.
Little son loves play Gamecube and computer for Neopets and also sometime playing his toys of HOT WHEELS only

Mother

No, My hubby and I go at it together

one- he's 21 months old

not yet

Part-time right now

Both

Move him away from whatever he's into that he's not suppose to be and tell him(sign to him) no

8. What kind of beds does your child sleep in ( example: crib, toddler bed, twin, bunk beds etc....)?
Crib

9. Does your child join any sports? if so, what kind of sports?
not yet, he likes to watch football with daddy

10. What are your children's fave book, toys etc? ( the things they love doing the most or play with etc...)?
Pillow mirror, and Step-N-Play

:wave: Ok here goes!!! These are good questions!!!

:) Questions for Mom and Dad......

1. Are you a mother or a father? Answer: I am a mom

2. Are you a single mom/dad? Answer: No

3. How many children do you have and their ages please.
Answer: I have 2 biological daughters. Jacque who is 26 years old, Kristyl who is 21 years old. Both daughters are hearing. I also have a deaf foster son, Tiger, who is 8 years old.

Answer: Jacque graduated from Assumption College in Worcester, Mass in 2001, and is going back to Simmons College in Boston, where she will be a freshman in the Nursing Program.
Kristyl, is a Senior at Endicott College in Beverly, Mass. in the Photography program.
Tiger, attends the R.I. School for the Deaf and will be going into 3rd grade this coming September.

I am home full time, because there is no after school care with staff that sign and it was interfering with my full time hours at R.I. School for the Deaf where I was a receptionist. So I left my job so I could be a full time foster mother to my foster son.

Both my daughters are fluent in ASL and sign all the time, with Tiger he signs 24 hours a day.

With my foster son, Tiger, it's either the "time out" chair for 15 minutes, or taking away his play station game.

8. What kind of bed does your child sleep in (example:crib, toddler bed, twin, bunk beds etc...)? My foster son sleeps in a futon bed that opens up to a double bed. Good thing, because he sleeps like a twisted pretzel.

9. does your child join any sports? If so, what kind of sports? None

10. What are your children's fave book, toys etc? (the things they love doing the most or play with etc...)? Tigers loves books on Tigers and Dinosaurs, he loves to draw, and loves his Playstation.

1. Are you a mother or a father? A mother

2. Are you a single mom/dad? Single mom but my fiance lives with me

3. How many children do you have and their ages please ? 1-girl, age 8

4. Does your child go to school or home school? and what grade? Goes to school and is in the 3rd grade

5. Do you work full time or part of time? full time mom, but now searching for a job to get out of the house!!!

6. Do you sign to your children or use your voice? Both

7. What type of punishment do you use or do toward your children? Take stereo, t.v. and cd player away, if its related to school issue, I ground her for a week til her grades are back up..

8. What kind of beds does your child sleep in ( example: crib, toddler bed, twin, bunk beds etc....)? Twin antique bed that my mother gave her (the bed was my grandmother's, gave it to my mom, then mom gave it to my daughter)

9. Does your child join any sports? if so, what kind of sports? she plays softball, soccer, soon basketball all in different season.. also will put her in karate on Monday

10. What are your children's fave book, toys etc? ( the things they love doing the most or play with etc...)? Her fave book of all time is Junie B. Jones; she also loves beading necklaces and bracelets, about 80% of the time, she's outside doing God knows what.. (playing with her friends, walking in the woods, etc)

1. Are you a mother or a father? [/b] mother

2. Are you a single mom/dad? single

3. How many children do you have and their ages please one son (adoption) and hes 4

4. Does your child go to school or home school? and what grade? yes he started going to pre K

5. Do you work full time or part of time? nope last Jan I retired and soon going to have business this fall

6. Do you sign to your children or use your voice? both

7. What type of punishment do you use or do toward your children? whenever he did wrong and I send him to his room until he apologizes

8. What kind of beds does your child sleep in ( example: crib, toddler bed, twin, bunk beds etc....)? twin beds

9. Does your child join any sports? if so, what kind of sports? Not yet since he has been going to physical therapist

10. What are your children's fave book, toys etc? ( the things they love doing the most or play with etc...)? for toys he loves to play cars and trains and for fave books he loves to read "Thomas the Train"..

NO

No, I am in relationship.

No

No

NO

NO

7. What type of punishment do you use or do toward your children? NO

8. What kind of beds does your child sleep in ( example: crib, toddler bed, twin, bunk beds etc....)? NO

9. Does your child join any sports? if so, what kind of sports? No

10. What are your children's fave book, toys etc? ( the things they love doing the most or play with etc...)? No

1. Are you a mother or a father? mom

2. Are you a single mom/dad? no, in relationship

3. How many children do you have and their ages please- 1 child, 21 months old

4. Does your child go to school or home school? and what grade? no.. someone comes to my home, and teach my kid..

5. Do you work full time or part of time? no, am a full time stay home mom

6. Do you sign to your children or use your voice? i sign, i dont use my voice, my kid is deaf.. no reason to use voice..

7. What type of punishment do you use or do toward your children? no punish, shes too little to understand what is wrong and right, but i do tell her no! or its ok to play with..

8. What kind of beds does your child sleep in ( example: crib, toddler bed, twin, bunk beds etc....)? crib.. i dont think she is ready for toddler bed.. maybe after age 2 and half..

9. Does your child join any sports? if so, what kind of sports? no sports..

10. What are your children's fave book, toys etc? ( the things they love doing the most or play with etc...)? she loves play with her noah the ark toys, anything that has flashing lights, animal books, and some kind of cute kid books.. she loves to learn what those are.. i would tell her its a dog, cat.. blah blah

god mother * count that?*

yea i am single

one god daughter, will be 7 yrs old

4. Does your child go to school or home school? and what grade? yea 1st grade..

cant work.. due my back
6. Do you sign to your children or use your voice? both of them

7. What type of punishment do you use or do toward your children? go room and no tv, no play toy..

8. What kind of beds does your child sleep in ( example: crib, toddler bed, twin, bunk beds etc....)? on weekend, she sleep with me...

9. Does your child join any sports? NO

10. What are your children's fave book, toys etc? ( the things they love doing the most or play with etc...)? play game on my sidekick all the time

. Are you a mother or a father?

2. Are you a single mom/dad? Mom

3. How many children do you have and their ages please One childre Freja who's 20 months and pregnant with #2

4. Does your child go to school or home school? and what grade? neither

5. Do you work full time or part of time? home mom

6. Do you sign to your children or use your voice? both

7. What type of punishment do you use or do toward your children? Time outs, take toys, and spanking when she's doing something dangerous

8. What kind of beds does your child sleep in ( example: crib, toddler bed, twin, bunk beds etc....)? toddler

9. Does your child join any sports? if so, what kind of sports? nope

10. What are your children's fave book, toys etc? ( the things they love doing the most or play with etc...)? She loves her duckies and she loves tractor toys

Back