Questions for Everyone....

friendlymom21

Reaction score
i have some questions for everyone who experienced or been thru this kind of mess before i want to say no offense had anyone in ur own relationship try to u believe them not ur bf/gf or like try break ya'll up cuz let me give some example like i dont understand why ex friends or enemies do this.

i've noticed it and it bothers me like someone try to ruin ur relationship for no reason cuz dont like ur bf/gf, make things up try make u believe what they say who u gonna believe ur bf/gf or them who side are u on??, try make a move behind ur back and act like they didnt do that, try start problems and make it worse, tellin u what to do in ur relationship i prefer decide on my own decisions, asked too many questions or even it very personal if i dont feel comfortable talkin about it have to respect that than being force to say it, depend on u too much never repay u back, try to control over ur relationship.

there's too many details i guess maybe ya'll experienced it b4 or anything like that what would u guys do in this kind of situtation??

Hi !

Yeah, I can understand what you mean. Some of them do that and some of them don't. It's hard to find some friends/or bf/gf that you could trust the WHOLE TIME, because some of them DO have " lies " in them that don't always tell the truth. Maybe, some tellin' the truth....maybe, not -- dependin' on how a person treat others.

It's best to draw the line where you don't want your relationship to be ruined, if it should happen. It's better to get to know a friend for a very long time before " trust " can develope. Same goes with bf/gf, too.

I have my own share around here, too. Gee, I have to move on and focus on my own life rather than worryin' about others what they think or say about me ... oh, just because, of someone that they don't like and expect me to be on their side. *rme* Someone that they don't like -- the one that I hang out with treat me well and don't give me any problems. So, why should I be on their side if, they don't like one of my friends, eh ? It's just them that they have to deal with their own problems, not one of my friends that they don't like. They are the ones that need to learn to move on and forget about the whole thing .... and TRY to show their maturity and befriends like nothin' happens. Ya know, no one is perfect right ? Ok, try to resolve with them and see, if they can forgive and forget like movin' on, then that would be great. If, not - then, move on elsewhere in a different direction on your own with someone else. :)

Mod's Note: Moving this thread to the appropriate part of the forum.

Mod's Note: Moving this thread to the appropriate part of the forum.

im sorry i post this wrong thread i thought this is right thread to post relationship its wont happen again i'll be carefull next time hope i didnt offense nobody

Yes I have noticed that alots of times .. I dont understand why ?? i guess we all have to draw lines and tell them to mind their own business. I have few that tried to do that in the past and mess up the relationship. I guess u have to be careful with who you are friends with and trust them not to do that but be happy for you.. :) it takes two to work together on this and ignore the gossips.. if both love each other then i believe love will conquer all.. :)

I had that happen with my ex-girlfriend. She kept listening to her friends telling her how to run her relationship with me. She would then come to me and tell me how things should be run considering it was her friend who recommended it to her. So, I end up looking bad because her friends are telling her that I'm bad.

All relationships are different. A couple thing that is really important is communication and trust. By listening to her friends and not me is another way of saying that she's not talking with me and finding out how we can improve our relationship and also showing that she can't trust me enough. :roll:

Why can't we all just stop fighting and get along and give each other a big group hug!!!!!

Now with the thread. My wife and I had friends that try to break us up. It is really stupid to try that. I know, her friends that try to break us up, was cause they liked me and wanted to date me. That is the stupidest thing every!!! My wife told me that couple years later abt that, I told her, if we broke up, I won't date her friend. It would have made her friend look real stupid.

Yep, smileyhandsome

Same thing happened to us too, they do the same with me too, whenever I date someone, or now dating someone, some tries to break us up too, even some had made up a bunch of lies to get one of us or both of us upset, but we decide that if we heard anything about him or about me, we would ask eachothers and believe eachothers instead of other people. They're just jealous plain and simple. ;)

Yep, smileyhandsome

Same thing happened to us too, they do the same with me too, whenever I date someone, or now dating someone, some tries to break us up too, even some had made up a bunch of lies to get one of us or both of us upset, but we decide that if we heard anything about him or about me, we would ask eachothers and believe eachothers instead of other people. They're just jealous plain and simple. ;)

Just got to let those comments go. Plus can't give out those comments too abt how you know someone is telling lies. that there just as worst. I knew ppl that would make lies abt ppl that making lies abt them. It just soo childish. Why can't ppl let ppl live happy!!! It would be much easier and happier if everyone stops the BS

Just got to let those comments go. Plus can't give out those comments too abt how you know someone is telling lies. that there just as worst.

That's true, I have done my share of defending myself by some who tells lies, I thought if I told a 3rd party the real facts then I know I've told my side of the story because there's 3 sides to every story, mine, the person, and the truth. It's up to them who they want to believe or not, I'm not going to stress myself over that. ;)

Thanks handsomesmiley, I could learn something from ya. :)

It is always better to go to the source of the rummor. I have pissed ppl off cause I asked that other person abt the gossip/rumor. To me, It really don't matter if you are a friend or not, I just don't like gossip myself, and I will ask that other person their side of the story too. If you don't want me to say something to that person, U better tell me 1st, and most of the time, I will tell u that I don't want to hear it back.

Been there, when someone try to break up our relationship. Cause they want them to go out together. They are just jealous.
Its happen to me before. When my ex-BF , anyway he is a biggest jerk! He should know better and he should told them" Sorry, I have GF".. But he didn't and he is willing to cheat on me. SO, I gave up with him. It is not worth to agrue with my ex-BF.. I'm glad, I married to my hearing husband and he is being honesty. So, nobody bother our relationship..

im sorry i post this wrong thread i thought this is right thread to post relationship its wont happen again i'll be carefull next time hope i didnt offense nobody

Don't be sorry ;) It is okay and mistakes does happen. I just moved the thread from "Our Culture, Our World" forum to the "Relationship" forum where it seems to be a proper thing to do; hence the topic is about the relationship. You didnt offend anyone at all. ;)

Now - About this issue; I've been there, done that. You may be able to listen to how your friends feels about the one that you are going steady with but you should never make it a final decision just because your friend tells you so. All you can do is gather the opinions and hear it out but at the end of it, You are the one that makes the final decision for yourself and only for what's best for you. Never let that interfere with your decision or else.

Also, As everyone else in this thread has pretty much covered the communication and trust area; I want to emphasize how much vital that is in every relationship. It's better to keep things out in the open and to get to the source rather than running amok and letting things getting out of control.

That's my 2 cents ;)

I have been there and done that before. It's nothing new with those people just enjoy ruining things.

To me, if a friend trys to do that to u, then they are not true friends. Now, if someone that you don't like or don't know that well, then need to take the person that told u the rumor and confrount that person. It funny to see how that person trys to backtrack and get out of their own lies. I knew someone that was real good in telling lies so she wouldn't be bored at home.

It is plain and simple...pure jealousy! People who do that to other people's relationships are jealous cuz they are not happy themselves or want that person to themselves. It is so elementary school for adult to act like that.

Back