Question.

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

Im curious abt stuff... Did it happen to you before? When you are with someone in relationship until you meet another person to be friend, been chat with since and getting know each other until you start have a feeling for that person??? So, what will you do with that happen?? Im curious... Thank you...

Sweetheart said:
Hello everybody,

Im curious abt stuff... Did it happen to you before? When you are with someone in relationship until you meet another person to be friend, been chat with since and getting know each other until you start have a feeling for that person??? So, what will you do with that happen?? Im curious... Thank you...

Never been in that situation before because I do not believe in meeting others if I am already in a relationship. It is better to break up FIRST then meet others instead of getting into a messy triangle.

But anyway, to answer your question, if it ever happen to me, I would simply wait untl we have met in person (I assume you are talking about an online thingy with that new person) because how do you really know if you guys click in real life so why destroy the relationship for nothing? :dunno:

If I was already in a relationship, I'd stay with that relationship because the person I am with is the one I truly love. I wouldn't really see any point of trying to go into a relationship with anyone else if I was already in a relationhship.

if i was in that kind of situation -- i would tell the person that im partnered and not interested in them romantically -- id make it clear that we can be friends if shes able to respect my relationship with my partner

Hm I would leave the person I chatted with because it is going to destroy my relationship and I will focus on my partner more and work things out.

Dont let things tempt you but stay strong and faithful!

If I had this sort of a feelings toward the person I chat with everyday, then I will either not chat with him at all or alot less than I did before because I will not destory my relationship with someone I am with now.... :)

I did experience to have new friends online and some in person while I already had boyfriend. I did wait until for a reason to break up with my boyfriend. I broke up with him for reason. So I moved on to search new date out of new friends online but glad to change mind not want to date new long distance guy from online again. So I am searching in real life guy such as finding deaf events on internet, neighbors, mall, college, excerise or sport time, and church sometimes that it has hearing, deaf, h/h guys that don't matter to me. I had reason to break up with him and still is friend with him. He already have girlfriend. I am still single. Arguments are normal for every relationship except verbal abuse or something that is mean to make unhappiness. I learn some things through my family situations that my friend tried to help me when he and I were dating that time.

Last edited:

I never had that problem before, When I am in a relationship with someone I am faithful with my boyfriend, And I wouldn't across that path chatting with someone on line and developed feelings.

If I were you, I wouldn't go ahead and meet this person from the Internet, because if I am in a relationship, I wouldn't want my boyfriend to get hurt by keeping secrets from him and meet someone off the Internet, just to see if there will be real feelings in person.

But, If I am not happy in my relationship I would tell my boyfriend that I am not happy with him, and that I chat with someone from the internet might develope feelings for him, And would tell him that I want to plan meeting this guy in person and see if the feelings are still there.

Decide.

If you don't want to be with your boyfriend, dump him; however, don't go right for the guy unless you want a rebound relationship that will fail miserably and hurt you and the two guys when something goes wrong.

Then again, it could be just a passing thought. If you're really not serious about it, then forget about it.

-Raven

I would not.

Because... that is deceiving.

But I don't have to worry about that. :P

Because I got Treacher Collins Syndrome.

If Men or Lesbians want me, that is because they
want to use me up until the right one comes along...
And I AIN"T gonna do it.

If they won't leave me alone, I will tell everybody...
and everybody will tell them to leave me alone. :dance:

Back