Question/Answers

No, sorry, sweetie. I'm taken and soon to be engaged.

Any luck on finding someone special?

not quiet yet, heheh but there is someone speical in my heart yes, but we re holding the relationship as she has alot of issues at hand right now....

what's the most unqiue thing u ever done?

Fly Free said:
"Alex: The Life Of A Child" by Frank Deford -- he was the father of this little girl who was born with cystic fibrosis and died when she was still young -- the book is VERY well written, emotionally charged

What abt u qq

Oh yeah..I remember reading that years and years ago -- you're right, it was such a tearjerking and emotionally charged from start to end.

Mine was hmm...Sophie's Choice and Schindler's List. (Both true stories of people who went through the Nazis & Hitler's Regime)

Favourite movie? (Mine was 'Aliens' at one point! :Lol: Saw it 220+ times, not kidding! :roll:)

OhioCincinn said:
some lucky lady wants to go out with you.

Do you believe in aliens?

Yes i believe there's aliens.. in mars.. which there's a dead animal found as evidence

Who would mind go out with me?

sorry Deafscuba -- im not going out with u as im a lesbian :lol:

are there single straight women out there for DeafScuba98 qq

Fly Free said:
sorry Deafscuba -- im not going out with u as im a lesbian :lol:

are there single straight women out there for DeafScuba98 qq

Im single, straight, live in MN too, but I dont think I cld date Eric, but he's a nice guy :P

Who thinks relationships are overrated?

pinkster said:
Im single, straight, live in MN too, but I dont think I cld date Eric, but he's a nice guy :P

Who thinks relationships are overrated?

I think some relationships are overrated, like celebrity hookups! My my my! *gasp*

What's your favorite frequently visited spot?

Sweet_KJ said:
I think some relationships are overrated, like celebrity hookups! My my my! *gasp*

What's your favorite frequently visited spot?

Ocean City, Maryland!! :thumb:

Who has naturally curly hair??

Bullym0m said:
Oh darn, I'm not naturally curly hair. :(

Who can dare go Berumla Triangle ?

Me Me!! *dancing on feet* I'd want to go! :D

Who dares in walking stark nekkid outside to pick up newspaper? :)o I can't! :lol:)

WaterRats13 said:
Me Me!! *dancing on feet* I'd want to go! :D

Who dares in walking stark nekkid outside to pick up newspaper? :)o I can't! :lol:)

I wouldn't go naked (unless I'm in a nude colony,.. which is like never!) to pick up newspaper.. (oh, I'm naturally curly hair.. and I would go to the triangle and see if I reappear ;) )

Have anyone 'accidently' walked into a nude beach/colony?

Sweet_KJ said:
I wouldn't go naked (unless I'm in a nude colony,.. which is like never!) to pick up newspaper.. (oh, I'm naturally curly hair.. and I would go to the triangle and see if I reappear ;) )

Have anyone 'accidently' walked into a nude beach/colony?
I never been there at nude beach...

who do u desire to be with AD memeber ??

Bullym0m said:
Oh darn, I'm not naturally curly hair. :(

Who can dare go Berumla Triangle ?

Always want go Berumla Triangle. Heard diffferent stories about some people are missing there by riding the boat or airplane during early 20th Century. Want see myself if really disappear for REAL or not.

how many times u watch movie "The Wizard of Oz" ???

hahah TOO many times to count sissy LMAO!

when u walk ur animal where do u go? ( to the park or to a trail or what?) * sowwy 2 questions just wanted to be clear in case anyone got confused)

hahah TOO many times to count sissy LMAO!

when u walk ur animal where do u go? ( to the park or to a trail or what?) * sowwy 2 questions just wanted to be clear in case anyone got confused)

i take dog to park will be nice place.

do ya'll like walk on beach during night watch starshooting ?

BUDEIGHT said:
i take dog to park will be nice place.

do ya'll like walk on beach during night watch starshooting ?

Ohhhh walking on the beach at night is romantic.. and good views of the sky too (when it's clear at least)

What's your favorite non-alcoholic beverage?

Sweet_KJ said:
Ohhhh walking on the beach at night is romantic.. and good views of the sky too (when it's clear at least)

What's your favorite non-alcoholic beverage?

Pepsi and iced tea :D

what is ur fave hang out when u are bored q

Fly Free said:
Pepsi and iced tea :D

what is ur fave hang out when u are bored q

If I am bored, I would go out and fishing.

Who is :crazy: here?

Back