Question/Answers

No, I wish. Hopefully someday.

Ever been stripping on top of the bar table?

Weirdo said:
No, I wish. Hopefully someday.

Ever been stripping on top of the bar table?

(LOL at Burrito -- YES "qq" is "??" my lazy shh shh haha)

NO ive never stripped on a bar table

What was the MOST insanest thing u have done in ur lifetime q

Fly Free said:
(LOL at Burrito -- YES "qq" is "??" my lazy shh shh haha)

NO ive never stripped on a bar table

What was the MOST insanest thing u have done in ur lifetime q

most insane thing i ever done is umm.. i.... killed.... an.... Eagle :-X

have you ever been in spa druing the winter and then get out and play in snow then hop back in spa?

DeafSCUBA98 said:
most insane thing i ever done is umm.. i.... killed.... an.... Eagle :-X

have you ever been in spa druing the winter and then get out and play in snow then hop back in spa?

:shock: YOU killed me Deafscuba!!!!!! squawk *drops down from the skies* u MEANIE!!! and how did that happen qq (i know off topic but ahh im curious!)

NO ive never gotten into a spa then get out and play in snow LOL

What prank did u pull in high school and get away with it q

Fly Free said:

Mmm, so far I've remember 2 good pranks.
1st one when I threw up in school bus (of course, not on purpose) and I decided to leave my vomit on seat and floor without telling the bus driver, walked away pretending nothing happened. My friends and I hated him anyway.
My friends and I planned on 2nd prank together for sweet revenge on our school bus driver, we kept several school milks for at least 3 months til the very last day of school. My friend who was the last person got off the bus poured rotten milks around in the back seats and got away with it. Hehe

Have you done something awfully illegal that could send you in federal prison if caught?

NOPE i havent :-X

have u ever caught ur spouse or little kids getting into michef?

Fly Free said:
:shock: YOU killed me Deafscuba!!!!!! squawk *drops down from the skies* u MEANIE!!! and how did that happen qq (i know off topic but ahh im curious!)

NO ive never gotten into a spa then get out and play in snow LOL

it was a joke :asshole:

accually my insane is i was in my friend's garage and shot a 30-30 cal rifle out of no where towards the house.. Thats' my most insane.. and thank god! i didn't kill anyone :-/ i was young around 11 yrs old..

Last edited:
javapride said:
NOPE i havent :-X

have u ever caught ur spouse or little kids getting into michef?

not yet.. probally soon when my son gets older..

have you ever been in debt over $5,000 in credit card dues?

DeafSCUBA98 said:
not yet.. probally soon when my son gets older..

have you ever been in debt over $5,000 in credit card dues?

Yes I used to have a debt altogether in loan and credit card over 10,000 now it's almost gone... whew...

Did you ever regret in doing something from your past? or just learn from it and move on?

yep i have and learned from it and use it in today's situations

whats the last thing u do at night?

Last edited:
javapride said:
yep i have and learned from it and use it in today's situations

whats the last thing u do at night?

gave my partner :kiss: and :cuddle:

What u gonna do today q

Fly Free said:
gave my partner :kiss: and :cuddle:

What u gonna do today q

Im gonna go to work, then watch "a beautiful mind" at home with my roomie.

What are you doing this weekend?

pinkster said:
Im gonna go to work, then watch "a beautiful mind" at home with my roomie.

What are you doing this weekend?

I have no idea as of now. Probably some walking and movies. I think I will finish up another webcomic strip for AIF (AI Factor).

What makes you blush easily?

being reminded of an OLD joke that fly free and i went thru, OLD McDonald joke the X rated verison i got busted by a mom and two kids and they all were laughing at me LMAO!

What's the first thing u do when u wake up ( aside from peeing) ?

javapride said:
being reminded of an OLD joke that fly free and i went thru, OLD McDonald joke the X rated verison i got busted by a mom and two kids and they all were laughing at me LMAO!

What's the first thing u do when u wake up ( aside from peeing) ?

hitting on the snooze button.. to sleep more.. LOL
or if baby's awake in crib.. i go to his room say "good morning sean!" and let him play.. me just sit watch.. still tired..

What would you do if you were in dangerous sitution that is life threaten ( like a guy is pointing a gun straight to you)?

DeafSCUBA98 said:
hitting on the snooze button.. to sleep more.. LOL
or if baby's awake in crib.. i go to his room say "good morning sean!" and let him play.. me just sit watch.. still tired..

What would you do if you were in dangerous sitution that is life threaten ( like a guy is pointing a gun straight to you)?
remain clam and do what he/she wants and try and take as much visual of what he looks like when u call the cops! and last but not the least PRAY!

What's the weather like right now?

javapride said:
remain clam and do what he/she wants and try and take as much visual of what he looks like when u call the cops! and last but not the least PRAY!

What's the weather like right now?
COLD and windy! BRRR!

Are you having a family reunion soon?

ChelEler said:
COLD and windy! BRRR!

Are you having a family reunion soon?

Kinda of, we usually got together for thanksgiving, chirstmas and camping during summer time.

What will you do if Alldeaf is closed for good?

wizard said:
Kinda of, we usually got together for thanksgiving, chirstmas and camping during summer time.

What will you do if Alldeaf is closed for good?
go nuts! ALLDEAF is the best site, and there's no other site i would go to except one site i do like as well but still All Deaf was the first forum site i ever visited and fell in love with and i love this site it will be sorely missed if AD closed for good....

what's the happiest thing u have done in life?

what's the happiest thing u have done in life?

Well, hmm let's see....someone gave me a tiny coca cola poplar bear holding a yellow star for my birthday a few years ago. I cherish it forever.

Have you mooned at someone lately?

Back