Question about love.

x10oT

Reaction score
Well, I has crush on my best friend for 5 years and I cant stop thinkin about her that I really love her. She knew that I love her but she doesnt know how much I really love her. In last summer, when I chatted w her n she said " Hey!! Guess wat?! I date with boy I crave!!" n suddenly I feel heartbroken n I found out that she date with my good friend Adam Pagan. Adam and Najia always tellin me how much they love much, I felt so jealous and I cried a lil because I think I wont have a chance to hook up that girl I really love. My good friend Adam and my best friend has been together for 6 months and I kept jealous for 6 months n its really hard to forget that girl I love. What can I do? :(

It happens sometimes. We wait and wait... until the right moment comes. When that moment comes, it's too late. Maybe, you can tell her as soon as they break up or something. :dunno: I know how you feel. I've been in the same shoes as you have. :(

I would wait, because if you tell her how you feel now about her, You might lose her as a friend because maybe she only refers you as only a "friend" You don't want to come between them, because they are in love like you say. I would wait it off if I were you, and see how far that would go with them two and when they break-up, You could tell her about your feelings forward to her.

That is the best advice I could give, because it never happen to me before to experience it. ;)

Oh just tell her now...

Why wait?

Just tell her and then move on.

Should have told her before she met Adam.
Anyway... if she dumped friendship with you,
she is a BITCH anyway....

Anyway... just tell her and then see what will happen
and if nothing happen between you and her...
then find another woman you would like. :hug:

VamPyroX said:
It happens sometimes. We wait and wait... until the right moment comes. When that moment comes, it's too late. Maybe, you can tell her as soon as they break up or something. :dunno: I know how you feel. I've been in the same shoes as you have. :(
I had been in that same shoes as well...

TTT said:
Why wait?

Just tell her and then move on.

Should have told her before she met Adam.
Anyway... if she dumped friendship with you,
she is a BITCH anyway....

Anyway... just tell her and then see what will happen
and if nothing happen between you and her...
then find another woman you would like. :hug:

Harsh, harsh, are we? *shaking head* Sourness gets you nowhere. I can promise you this.

Hey...in a case like this, I think that all you need to do, when you're READY TO, is tell your friend how you feel about her. She is just going out on a date with Adam at this point. This is hardly going to develop into a serious relationship after just one date.

If I were you, I would let her know how you feel, write her a note, send her flowers, and ask if perhaps, she'll give you a chance. What have you got to lose? :) If she says no, you wouldn't be in any position other than where you are now, and you're still friends. :) Worth a shot!!! I wish you luck. I do hope that things work out for you and your friend.

Well

I am still alive and well....
the things I have done.... it didn't harm me.

I am like Christopher Columbus....
Just exploreeeeeee and discover....

Better than think the world is flat or something....

I mean, yeah, tell it like it is...

x10oT said:
Well, I has crush on my best friend for 5 years and I cant stop thinkin about her that I really love her. She knew that I love her but she doesnt know how much I really love her. In last summer, when I chatted w her n she said " Hey!! Guess wat?! I date with boy I crave!!" n suddenly I feel heartbroken n I found out that she date with my good friend Adam Pagan. Adam and Najia always tellin me how much they love much, I felt so jealous and I cried a lil because I think I wont have a chance to hook up that girl I really love. My good friend Adam and my best friend has been together for 6 months and I kept jealous for 6 months n its really hard to forget that girl I love. What can I do? :(

Looks like you missed the window opportunity. If it were me, I would just wait it out until they end relationship because friendship last forever than a relationship. She will always be there as your friend.

Also you mentioned that this guy is your good friend so I would not advise you to tell her because he will think you are trying to steal her away.

So I guess the best thing is to do is to wait it out and wait for another opportunity, if it ever arises because you are too close to both of them to take risks.

TTT said:

Yes, by all means - EXPLORE. There's nothing wrong with that. But don't give up while doing that is all I meant. You need to be open to any and all obstacles that may or may not be standing in your way.

The things that do not hurt you will make you stronger. ;)

:( thanks for advice.. I guess I gotta to wait n I cant steal from my good friend's love.. why wld I do that?? I dunt want to screw up our friendship.. I will just find other girl n leave their relationship alone..

meg

yeah but...
If you wait,,, what if she won't ever know...
if she dies today.
Or if she gets married.

Can't wait forever, tell her now.

Just tell friend Adam, "I am in love with her, but oh man, you are dating her."

And what if Adam said, "Oh okay, well you can have her. Go ahead."

YOu will never know... You'll be surprise.

Malfo, I understand what you are saying, that is why I got 2 college degrees.
I'll go back out in the world... soon. But I am resting, now. Trying
to regain my energy, charging my batteries... seeking counselor...
trying to figure out what I need to do next.

anyway

I guess nobody ever listen...
never gonna get whatever you want if you wait, and wait and wait.

then it will be tooo late.

I thought it is wrong to wait and putting off later and later.

Just like if you have a weight problem,,, and
then you would say I do it later, I'll be on diet tomorrow...

Just do it now... and get it over with.

TTT said:

Love is delicate. You cannot push love before it s timing. Besides, he does not want to lose his good friend either. Some people are not selfish or self absorbed anyway.

Shirley

My mom's Shirley turned down her best friend, John.
And he wanted to marry her... and told her he loves her.

But she didn't want him. So he moved on and married somebody else.
And John and Shirley still best friends, they still go out bowling
and do things together as best friends, nothing change.

So why wait?

TTT said:

We don't have to wait for them.. we just go on with our lives and do what we need and want to do. Participating in some kind of organizations to make ourselves useful and such... in that way, anyone will meet their lovers eventually. It is just a matter of time. Staying in home and wait will get you nowhere...

TTT said:

Yet, you have no boyfriend and no job. Doesn't that tell you anything?

LMAO!! TTT, its will never happens. I am sure that Adam wont let me to have his girlfriend (my best frd Najia) because Adam is deep in love with my best friend.

I have

Treacher Collins Syndrome....

And it isn't my fault men don't want me and I can get a job but not right now.

x1, okay...

TTT said:
Treacher Collins Syndrome....

And it isn't my fault men don't want me.

x1, okay...

TTT....there are many women with FAR worse diseases or skin disorders or whatnot yet they found love of their lives.
Why?
Because they have positive attitude and inner beauty.
Give men more credit.
Not every guy wants a J Lo or Pam Lee.

Back