Question about bisexuality

BradB08

Reaction score
Just wanted to ask a question about something that interests me.

I have a gay friend that claims that bisexuality eventually leads one down a road to identifying solely as gay or lesbian.

Is this true? I would think that it would be possible for one person to like both sexes.

Just a thought.

In general, numerous studies have shown that bisexuality appears to be a transition period. Many folks have great difficulty accepting their homosexuality, and bisexuality is a way to hold onto a part of the heterosexual world. It seems to be a reuctance to accept what they already know.

Of course, that is what I know from a psychological perspective. The GLBT community might have further insight for you.

Last edited:
First, I want to share interesting fact, some of the science studies said that everyone, any of the living objects, are bisexuals in the nature.

And yes the bisexuals like both men and women, also bisexual can be the guys or gals. Some of homosexuals and heterosexuals dislike the bisexuals because of the suspected of cheating, because there are some people that marry with opposite sex and have family, then also have another same sex partner just for sex.

However, that give the bisexuals the bad names because those actually have nothing to do with the status of bisexual, but has something to do with their relationship strength.

Also there are some of people became bisexual at young age, trying to curious if they like it or not. Some people went back on straight or homosexuals, or just staying as bisexual.

That's all I can say about the bisexuals :)

But isn't it hypocritical for a gay or lesbian person to mock or denigrate bisexuals?

Why do people feel the need to label and/or limit themselves?

But isn't it hypocritical for a gay or lesbian person to mock or denigrate bisexuals?

Why do people feel the need to label and/or limit themselves?

Lack of acceptance of themselves.

Lack of acceptance of themselves.

Bingo.

Then again, the theory of it being a "stepping stone" is true in some cases. I seem to have a lot of female friends that identified as bisexual and eventually, lesbian.

Kinda worries me but only because it means one less woman (that I may still be attracted to) that I can date.

Bingo.

Then again, the theory of it being a "stepping stone" is true in some cases. I seem to have a lot of female friends that identified as bisexual and eventually, lesbian.

Kinda worries me but only because it means one less woman (that I may still be attracted to) that I can date.

LOL ouch. better preserve the mankind!

7940055020.jpg

to me hetrosexual, bisexual and gay/lesbian are mutually exclusive. But I am not a professional either.

professional? you mean that "professional"?
Thank you Mr. Spellchecker. you are correct. Can you please go visit all of my other posts to ensure correctness in my spelling?? :lol: There are only 2,438 of them..

Bingo.

Yeah, I get what you are saying, but sometimes that stepping stone is necessary to ease the transition into reality. Kind of like a couple that is considering getting married, but lives together to make the transition smoother.

Thank you Mr. Spellchecker. you are correct. Can you please go visit all of my other posts to ensure correctness in my spelling?? :lol: There are only 2,438 of them..

no no i wasn't spell-checking you. I meant the "professional" as in........ you know - the prostitute. :laugh2:

no no i wasn't spell-checking you. I meant the "professional" as in........ you know - the prostitute. :laugh2:

Funny that you would automatically associate the word "professional" with "prositute." Do you have a lot of experience with prostitutes?

Yeah, I get what you are saying, but sometimes that stepping stone is necessary to ease the transition into reality. Kind of like a couple that is considering getting married, but lives together to make the transition smoother.

Yeah. Then again, I'm reminded that there are plenty of other women out there.

Funny that you would automatically associate the word "professional" with "prositute." Do you have a lot of experience with prostitutes?

never heard of the term? where do you live? a farm? It's a known term for us city slickers. I wasn't sure what rockdrummer meant when he said "....but i'm not a professional either." Professional what? so I threw in a humor. too bad you're lacking in sense of humor

Yeah. Then again, I'm reminded that there are plenty of other women out there.

Yeppers. And also very wise of you to be able to appreceiate the aesthetics of something you know you can't have. Shows intelligence and maturity.

never heard of the term? where do you live? a farm? It's a known term for us city slickers. I wasn't sure what rockdrummer meant when he said "....but i'm not a professional either." Professional what? so I threw in a humor. too bad you're lacking in sense of humor

EPIC FAIL on the humor. When you have to explain it, it looses it's impact.

And, yes, I've heard of protitutes, but it isn't the first association that comes to mind when I see the word "professional". The fact that you do would lead one to question the association.

Back