Queen awaiting her King...

thysapiosexual

Reaction score
:wave: Greetings,

I am new on here & I am partially deaf residing alone in DFW, Texas. I am a single Christian woman, with no children. I find that dating "hearing" people can be very uncomfortable. I want to try to date a deaf or hearing impaired man again. It can be lonely, but God is working on my love life. I look forward to meeting new people on here. I definitely need new friends. LOL..

:welcome:

You joined in May 2010 but this is your first post?

What does your screen name mean?

Hello 'Queen', Welcome to AD? Curious as to how come you joined in 2010 and still looking for your 'King'? By the way, what part of TX is "DFW"?.
Anyway, Greetings from Houston, TX and Good luck finding your King. :)

wanna know you

:wave: Greetings,

I am new on here & I am partially deaf residing alone in DFW, Texas. I am a single Christian woman, with no children. I find that dating "hearing" people can be very uncomfortable. I want to try to date a deaf or hearing impaired man again. It can be lonely, but God is working on my love life. I look forward to meeting new people on here. I definitely need new friends. LOL..

hey like to know more About you

This was post in August 03, 2014. Just two months ago. No response on this. Strange that she made her first post here instead back in May, 2010. Does not make sense.

Maybe she was banned and she is now no longer on ban. I am not sure what is going on in her post. :dunno:

Back