Pumpkins

authentic

Reaction score
I went to Capital Pumpkin of the World Festival in Half Moon Bay today, and I took several pictures. Got a photo of your pumpkin, feel free to share if you'd like to. :D

IMG_5425.jpg

IMG_5376.jpg

IMG_5390.jpg

World's largest pumpkin

more pics to come....

Great pictures. I d love to go back at the pumpkin place with my better camera so i can take my time to take good pictures.

I didn't take good pictures but standard pictures nothing exciting. my kids were not in mood for the photos like always, and always keep going on, exporing etc. lol i can put it there without pumpkin but corn maze. we were in the corn maze and got the whole 7( points) stations showed that we did touch the whole corn maze. The maze picture design of the little three pigs. I didnt have a picture of the whole picture of the little three pigs yet.
My kids. I used the application from my cell phone. LOL! sorry, authentic!

10y2qew.jpg

I will post mine when my son and I finish carving the pumkin. :)

I carved the middle and right ones. I am lurving them.

photo3-2.jpg

eeyore from winnie the pooh

Bing!

You are correct. It is Eeyore.

My gf is the one who carved it.

And SWK, Halloween doesn't have to be scary all the time! :) Plus, it's hard to make a pumpkin scary.... who looks at a pumpkin and goes "Oh!!! I'm going to have nightmares tonight..." ?? So might as well carve whatever you want!

I try to diversify my Halloween pumpkins. We've got a kids' book character, a cute animal in a pumpkin, and of course, throw in a little "scary" and use Jack Skellington's face (from Nightmare before Christmas).

Bing!

You are correct. It is Eeyore.

My gf is the one who carved it.

And SWK, Halloween doesn't have to be scary all the time! :) Plus, it's hard to make a pumpkin scary.... who looks at a pumpkin and goes "Oh!!! I'm going to have nightmares tonight..." ?? So might as well carve whatever you want!

I try to diversify my Halloween pumpkins. We've got a kids' book character, a cute animal in a pumpkin, and of course, throw in a little "scary" and use Jack Skellington's face (from Nightmare before Christmas).

I had a pumpkin that i cut out that bothered my neighbor once. I lost the picture but it looked like a demonic cult...

I once got a nice pumpkin ,( I love the way they look) and put it on my front step. I guess a squirrel thought I put the pumpkin out for him as he ate part of my pumpkin and I had to throw it away!! I love pumpkin pies too!!

Went to "The Land of the Giant Pumpkins" in WI. Although these particular pumpkins are not giant ones, they sure are an interesting assortment :hmm:

Attachments

• 100_2444.jpg
    100_2444.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 8

You could use my face if you need scary. :wave:

Great pictures. I d love to go back at the pumpkin place with my better camera so i can take my time to take good pictures.

I didn't take good pictures but standard pictures nothing exciting. my kids were not in mood for the photos like always, and always keep going on, exporing etc. lol i can put it there without pumpkin but corn maze. we were in the corn maze and got the whole 7( points) stations showed that we did touch the whole corn maze. The maze picture design of the little three pigs. I didnt have a picture of the whole picture of the little three pigs yet.
My kids. I used the application from my cell phone. LOL! sorry, authentic!

10y2qew.jpg
Don't get lost in the corn maze ! Two famliy got lost in one out here and they
called 911 for help!!

Back