psychics/daily horoscopes

FeistyChick

Reaction score
hey aders' :wave:

is there anyone who believes in psychics, astrology and daily horoscopes?? :fingersx:

I often read these for fun or kill the time but believe in them? I don't. I refuse to allow the stars or anything else (included religion) to define my fate or my future. Some people may disagree with me, some people are saying that stars does affect our future and our lives. *shrugs* I read some of them for fun's sake or wonder what does my star (Sagittarius) means.

I dont actually believe them, I just read them then *shrugs* go on to other section.. I dont really dont believe them, whats for?? NAW! :) I just happy with my life, thats all it matters :-D

I don't believe in them, and I don't waste my time reading them.

Yes, I believe in psychics. There are many fakes, but there are many real ones. As for Astrology, there are people who study that, and it can be quiet accurate if they are gifted at it, but I think it's pure garbage to depend on it. Daily Horoscopes aren't real because how can you apply one daily horoscope for everyone of the Zodiac Sign? It's fake. I read about this in my Psychology book, and it said that if you read carefully, it's always being negative, but positive, negative, but positive. Really funny and confusing. It should be used only for entertainment purposes only, but if you take it seriously, then you need help!

Reba said:
Huh? I don't get what you mean? What part is weird?
That is a internet slang. It means 'word'.. it also mean that he/she agreed with your statement.

btw, it is werd, not weird. That's internet slang for you ;]

I read some of them for fun's sake or wonder what does my star (Sagittarius) means

Right, an action of your life can change the course of your fate--your life isn't set in stone.

Magatsu said:
That is a internet slang. It means 'word'.. it also mean that he/she agreed with your statement.

Thanks for explaining. The facial expression on the icon didn't look like "agreeing" so it confused me. I guess I am not up-to-date with slang. ;)

ckfarbes,

Oops, sorry about that. I am not fluent in internet slang, ha, ha.

Magatsu said:

Magatsu, thank you for gave her[reba] by your explain the term 'werd'.. I really appericated it.

Reba said:
ckfarbes,

Oops, sorry about that. I am not fluent in internet slang, ha, ha.
Reba, No sweat! :) I am glad that you now understand what the werd stand for! :-D but I would like you sneak out this another thread: How to use the AllDeaf Forum .. I hope you have nice weekend!! ;)

Back