Problem with my signature

Ziusudra

Reaction score
I know this is a minor complaint but I am wondering why my signature appears in the middle of a post instead of at the bottom like the others. Is this because I am using the quick reply feature instead of the normal reply feature? I just wondered if there's any way to correct this? Thanks.

Yeah I know it does, but in some really short posts it's like in the middle, while others are way down at the bottom all stretched out. I dunno, might just be my imagination but I want it to stay down at the bottom.

Ziusudra said:
Yeah I know it does, but in some really short posts it's like in the middle, while others are way down at the bottom all stretched out. I dunno, might just be my imagination but I want it to stay down at the bottom.
That's how it is. It will always be at the bottom of your posts. If your posts are long enough, it will push it beyond the box size and it will appear to be at the bottom of the whole box. However, it's only at the bottom of your post. If you only said one thing, it would be up closer. The way this forum is designed, it's coded as YOURPOST then a blank space then a line, "____________________", then whatever you make in your signature.

Kool Aid Acid said:
see if my signature is working properly
You got the BBCode almost right. It's supposed to start with IMG and end with /IMG, not the other way around. I tried fixing it. Yet, it still didn't work. Now, I understand why. You're trying to link it to your private Yahoo folder or server which can't be accessed by the public. If you want to link to an image, it must be on a public web server. Sorry.

I fixed it, well, it is almost impossible to find good web hosting at this hour, LOL. *Sigh* I had no choice but sign up for Geocities, eeww. At home, I am using Road Runner, but here, at work, Road Runner won't accept me because of IP address. VamPryox, thank you for your help.

Okay, thanks. That explains it, I'll have to try and keep my posts as long as possible to avoid the problem. Thanks again.

Back