Priscilla Presley...pregnant???

I don't think Priscilla Presley's pregnant no... she is 62 years old rough.. she got a daughter Lisa and a son Nava???? that all.. She got 2 grandchildren already...

Heart2Heart said:
I don't think Priscilla Presley's pregnant no... she is 62 years old rough.. she got a daughter Lisa and a son Nava???? that all.. She got 2 grandchildren already...
Oh holy, moly! she that old?....no way then she be preggy, lol!! cuz she
would not want to go thru hell havin a baby at her age, crikey! hahaa..
okay, i knew in my heart, that she cant be and that TV can make people look
fatter and some clothing they wear on TV can make them look like they are
preggy...geez.

Not a Great Fashion Moment

I don't think she is pregnant, but she certainly did not look good as she showed the American Idol final four around Graceland.

Shell

Does anyone have a picture of her?? I'm just curious because of how everyone is reacting about the way she looks.

CrazyMomma said:
You can ask your BEST FRIEND - look up in www.google.com and type Priscilla Presley and it shows everything.. She is in her 60 years old and she already have 2 kids - Lisa Marie is in her 35's and Navarone is in his 20's...

Plus she has 2 grandchildren..

She's in her 60's??? wow.. she still looks beautiful!!

Thanks for the link Reba. Wow, Priscilla looks like she's almost half her age! :shock:

Catmandu said:
Thanks for the link Reba. Wow, Priscilla looks like she's almost half her age! :shock:
Yep! Priscilla looks half her age thanks to her moola and plastic surgery!

Priscilla Presley Pregnant???????????????????????Response to question

Priscilla Presley is 62 years old. Her birthday is May, 1945. Pregnant? Are you insane. She was 10 years younger then Elvis who would be 72 now, he was born January 8, 1935. She has had enormous amounts of plastic surgery to stave off the aging process and looks a little like a mumified corpse.

Lisa Presley is 39 years old and nearly too old to have kids herself.

Priscilla was with Elvis physically for a very brief time. They were only married less then 5 years and she lived with him for about 4 years prior to the very brief marriage, but she has lived off his reputation financially all her life. Kinda sad, as he left her not 1 dime.

Last edited:
Lisa Marie Marriage already almost over

Apparently her 4th marriage is about over as he wants children and she's reluctant.

She should remarry the first husband or give up altogether with marriage. She's a dominating lady which is alright but probably tough to be a partner too.

According to Wikipedia, she's a Scientologist as well.

There goes the intelligence rating........

I do know that Halle Berry Is Pregnant at 41

I haven't heard anythin' about Priscilla bein'g pregnant but beautiful Halle Berry is pregnant again at 41 and I was shocked.

I would know if Priscilla is by watchin' on cable news!

Nah, I don't believe so. She sometimes wear baggy clothes that makes it seem as if she was pregnant.

She is 59 or 60 years old, so she probably doesn't want any more kids to run after.

She born 1945.

Priscilla Presley is 62 years old. Her birthday is May, 1945. Pregnant? Are you insane. She was 10 years younger then Elvis who would be 72 now, he was born January 8, 1935. She has had enormous amounts of plastic surgery to stave off the aging process and looks a little like a mumified corpse.

Lisa Presley is 39 years old and nearly too old to have kids herself.

Priscilla was with Elvis physically for a very brief time. They were only married less then 5 years and she lived with him for about 4 years prior to the very brief marriage, but she has lived off his reputation financially all her life. Kinda sad, as he left her not 1 dime.

Don't forget Priscilla started to live with Elvis when she was a schoolgirl - around 13 years old, and left her parents in Germany to live with him in USA.

No way in hell she be pregnant at her age lol... she have two kids was enough for her. She have her daughter by Elvis, then she was plan to leave him and Elvis raped her and pregnant she had to aport. Then pregnant again with second husband a son. She probably just gaining weight in her old age. I strongly doubt that she pregnant.

Back