Priscilla Presley...pregnant???

M

Mistyrose

I need to ask you all....I was watching "American Idol" last night and the
the last 4 remaining singers were to sing Elvis Presley's songs. Priscilla Presley,
Elvis's ex-wife and his daughter, Lisa Marie were showing the 4 remaining
American Idol contestants the "Graceland" mansion and Graves of Elvis and his
parents..really neat! Well, it was very obvious that Priscilla is at least 7 or 8
months PREGNANT and i thought..it cant be, cuz she is kinda old, like in her
50's..so i asked my husband..is she preggy? He said...oh yeah! she really
looked very pregnant to me...
So im asking you guys....IS SHE PREGNANT????? if she is, she is NUTS!!! cuz
she is too old!! good grief!! :ugh:

Nah, I don't believe so. She sometimes wear baggy clothes that makes it seem as if she was pregnant.

She is 59 or 60 years old, so she probably doesn't want any more kids to run after.

Brian said:
Nah, I don't believe so. She sometimes wear baggy clothes that makes it seem as if she was pregnant.

She is 59 or 60 years old, so she probably doesn't want any more kids to run after.
No she was not wearing baggy clothes last night, it was a very form fitting top and her stomach was sticking out to there...just like a pregnant woman!
she is not fat either.....she never was fat anyways...
weird....... :dunno:

No No No!!!
She's not preggy... Trust me I'm always on the AI boards~ I would've known if she was preggy but nah~

Her daughter was married to Micheal Jackson but not anymore, since then she has gained weight BUT she still is a beauitful woman..... The mother has been the same, it's her choice in clothes that makes her look fat.. Just like Kat on American idol, look at her clothes, BLAH!

Defee said:
No she was not wearing baggy clothes last night, it was a very form fitting top and her stomach was sticking out to there...just like a pregnant woman!
she is not fat either.....she never was fat anyways...
weird....... :dunno:
I see. I've not seen recent snapshots of her.. but I assume what she got is uh I am trying to remember what it is called.. it is a half-balloned tummy/belly that some older ladies have.. that makes them seem like somewhat pregnant..

Brian said:
I see. I've not seen recent snapshots of her.. but I assume what she got is uh I am trying to remember what it is called.. it is a half-balloned tummy/belly that some older ladies have.. that makes them seem like somewhat pregnant..
beer belly HAHAHA

You can ask your BEST FRIEND - look up in www.google.com and type Priscilla Presley and it shows everything.. She is in her 60 years old and she already have 2 kids - Lisa Marie is in her 35's and Navarone is in his 20's...

Plus she has 2 grandchildren..

Mother-to-be ??? It can't be true, I heard a rumour she is grandma-to-be at the end of this year.

Yeah, ok....think you all are right...just bad choice of clothing for television
and all...that makes her look like she is preggy..heh! and its possible that
she has a "beer belly" :ugh2:

I know that Lisa Marie was married to M. Jackson but for a short time and
she was married to..umm what his name? (i forgot) also for a short time...she has obviously have problems with relationships with men....is she married now?
me thinks she is not..... :dunno:
Thanks all for your input...whew! i feel better...I didnt really, really think
that Priscilla is preggy...mercy! not at her age...LOL!

Defee said:
Yeah, ok....think you all are right...just bad choice of clothing for television
and all...that makes her look like she is preggy..heh! and its possible that
she has a "beer belly" :ugh2:

I know that Lisa Marie was married to M. Jackson but for a short time and
she was married to..umm what his name? (i forgot) also for a short time...she has obviously have problems with relationships with men....is she married now?
me thinks she is not..... :dunno:
Thanks all for your input...whew! i feel better...I didnt really, really think
that Priscilla is preggy...mercy! not at her age...LOL!

First hubby - Daniel Keough - father of her two teenager children. Divorced.

Second hubby - Michael Jackson - Divorced.

Third hubby - Nicholas Cage - Divorced.

Fourth and present hubby - Michael L...........? (Expecting a baby soon I think so?)

Brian said:

She is a grandmother of two grandchildren already.

Back