Prediction of $250 oil in 2009

I suggest people come up with free energy idea that will solve your daily problem. To me, car can run on magnet power engine, car can run on air from air compressor, car can run on water for gas, car can run on batteries, and car can run on solar power system. In addition, house appliances can get free power from the resource we may have. Anything can be possible. Just don't use pollution product or food shortage product. I ban on corn for oil. :cool2: :cool2: :hmm:

I suggest people come up with free energy idea that will solve your daily problem. To me, car can run on magnet power engine, car can run on air from air compressor, car can run on water for gas, car can run on batteries, and car can run on solar power system. In addition, house appliances can get free power from the resource we may have. Anything can be possible. Just don't use pollution product or food shortage product. I ban on corn for oil. :cool2: :cool2: :hmm:

Please tell us which of those ideas you use NOW?

DAng just saw the news petrol gone up again with 6 c a litre since last week that a huge jump and then heard usa barrel is now $145 I'm like yikess it almost half way there to the 250 dollars point.

Looked like we are heading to the same Depression year of the 1930s? ack ack that gonna be kinda scary looking at it that way at least we are more prepared for it in a way. Who knows eh!!

Magnet: You mean magnetic levitation like maglev trains? Those involve electromagnets that require energy unless you use permanent magnets like in the Inductrack system. They'd all need additional energy for horizontal motion.

Air: The air compressor would need energy to compress the air.

Water: The water would need energy to be split up into hydrogen and oxygen.

Batteries: Those need energy to be charged up.

The clean way of using those is to use renewable energy sources.

The are working on using plants we can't eat, including those that don't need to be grown on good farmland, and parts of edible plants we don't eat, like the stalks of corn plants.

Hang on Maria while I go buy you a crystal ball....:lol:

Hahaha Tousiii ! :lol: That's more like a challenge to me. :P

Oh, yeah - don't forget to take a gun w/ you in case if there are looters or what have they w/ these wacko people out there. *beware of D/deaf ADers* :twisted:

I pray to God that it's just a stupid propaganda.

And, Liebling, how did you know it's true, huh?

It's not just US but affect Europe as well... We were being informed and preparing this year for next year...

I know what I am saying because I use heating oil for heaters and hot water in my house, some of my friends use gas for heaters/hot water.. EU Government urged Russia to reduce the oil/gas prices for years since between 2002/2003, that's why I'm not surprise after read those article.

Check this example:

Oil price increases since 2003 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's your decision to ignore or refuse to accept that "warning" information.

It's not just US but affect Europe as well... We were being informed and preparing this year for next year...

I know what I am saying because I use heating oil for heaters and hot water in my house, some of my friends use gas for heaters/hot water.. EU Government urged Russia to reduce the oil/gas prices for years since between 2002/2003, that's why I'm not surprise after read those article.

Check this example:

Well, we, Americans, mostly get the oil from Canada. And I don't think we gets any oil from Russia, nor middle eastern at this time.

The OPECs are the greedy organization, they just wants to make more money, that's all.

Check this example:

Using oil for heat is ridiculously expensive, I prefer to use natural gas or electric for heat, I'm using heat via AC, I think it use via electric.

Well, we, Americans, mostly get the oil from Canada. And I don't think we gets any oil from Russia, nor middle eastern at this time.

The OPECs are the greedy organization, they just wants to make more money, that's all.

Yup, Canada isn't member of OPEC, you know that? Canada is just use world market compete against OPEC or something like that.

I wish that Canada wouldn't follow price that how OPEC set it.

Liebling, there's no warning signal in USA When gas price start up, it got more unstable after 2005, it wasn't our fault.

It's not new, it had been happened in 1979-1986, when oil barrel was over $100 in inflation of 2007 dollar and cause gas price to hit after $1 in 1979.

SADFACE.....yeah.

Maybe, we the Americans are being too spoiled & have luxury for years while others don't have in foreign countries where it hits 'em hard before us. Maybe, it's time for us to experiences their pains, sufferings, hardships and all ?

Maybe, it's something that we have to look into ourselves ? :dunno: You be the judge.

SADFACE.....yeah.

Maybe, we the Americans are being too spoiled & have luxury for years while others don't have in foreign countries where it hits 'em hard before us. Maybe, it's time for us to experiences their pains, sufferings, hardships and all ?

Maybe, it's something that we have to look into ourselves ? :dunno: You be the judge.

Not true, Europe has similar function as USA does on life but Europe has higher number of public transportation, more area as you can go but USA is more limited, some of difference is high tax system in Europe like 50% off from payroll if you make too many money, even 30,000 british pounds or more.

Disagree with you, not all Americans are spoiled or luxury, no offense.

Additional, hard life would be most part of Africa, Caribbean Island (like Cuba), Eastern Europe, some part of Asia and any countries that considered as third world.

i am not surprised that America is broke. sigh!

It look like we are going in a depression! :(

No one are buying... so too many businesses are closing.

economy is weak and may crash?

Is there a hope? I dont know... Wait and see..

depression is just arond the corner, or already here. Stokcing up food is good idea but problem is still transport to get more food (say double take, while it is Already expensive)
only when this starts gettgni severe people will revert from civilisation into 'bandit' culture.......they will come knocking on your doors for foods.. then later on in say a decade of this, they'd end up killing each other for meat or at least beginning with eating corpses.......since the farming industry has collapsed. farmers rely on petroluem for fertixilers as does for fuels for their machinarys and the big food tankers around the country......
not alot of bright ideas, already they're talking about biofuels......and opponents are saying this will increase the starving peoples population by 30 million each year.......just alone as a result from the biofuel 'solution' for feeding the cars instead of people......

scary

oh they also say it only takes like 5 % of dehydration of a human body from a body content of 70% water =that is enough to kill. Well, oil is the same, our economy relys on it ENTIRELY (just about) and cut back 5% of oil out of our circulation......we're experienced unrests, food storages..... another 5% soup kitchen era returns (1930's depression type), then another 5% , civilisation collaspes......further 10% goes out of circulation we got armies containing the masses...... another 20% goes ..... armies itself get corrupted then another 10% goes armies will fail to contain and possibly pure chaos like god knows what.

maria, its trendy to be introversively a 'judge' for yourself, its a form of remote self-control on self policing, governments, institutions, society Love it.
I dont believe in the hype for it is a form of mind control. I think we're way past that point of no return already, no one is going to say im guilty, and you are guilty, or whichever way is, survival will become the main theme than 'counselling shit' Just gonna grow a hard skin llike scales.

In other word in the hard future times like this preidction, except for the very few truely talented philosophers, there is no time to attempt such a discourse, except go ballastic on surivival.

i am not surprised that America is broke. sigh!

It look like we are going in a depression! :(

No one are buying... so too many businesses are closing.

economy is weak and may crash?

Is there a hope? I dont know... Wait and see..

First would be recession to be required before depression start.

Recession is still not official due lack of negative growth in GDP.

we would probaly take drastic action if oil esculated to that price in only 1 year.

Theres no way we could have a stable economy if it went up that high so fast, no way in hell. In the simplest way to put it, things would be chaotic to no end. Buisness will fold, people will lose jobs, everything would cost sky high, and crime would only go through the roof. It wouldnt be a recession, but flat out rival the depression we suffered in the late 20's early 30's. It wouldnt be so bad that anarchy would break out but it wouldnt be too far down the road should it rise even further i bet.

Its bad now, but people are getting their voices heard. The world is listening. And its not only in the United States either. I dont think it'll get over 200$ not for a while. Adjustments WILL be made.

Back