Powerball

out of $900 million... after federal tax.. it'll be around $500 million.... and then after state tax... it'll be around $350 million unless you live in a state that doesn't prize money :thumb:

Oh wow, income tax must be ridiculously high in NJ. :eek3:

out of $900 million... after federal tax.. it'll be around $500 million.... and then after state tax... it'll be around $350 million unless you live in a state that doesn't prize money :thumb:

That's only if you take the yearly payments but most people take the cash value which in this case is something like 588 mil....so you end up with about 355 mil if Feds use the income tax table....no income taxes in California....

Here you get the cash out, taxes paid $558Mil.

no winners tonight, going for the 1,3Billion !!!!

The message I got is that there's no top Powerball winner in California and to wait for results of all other States to see if there's a winner(s).......

Also just found that the final figure was 949.8 mil so the cash value is going to be a bit higher but what the heck's a few mil give or take? :lol:

By next Weds I'm sure it will top 1 billion at least.

I know what I will do with it but keeping that under my hat thank you :).

Only matched 1 number today Boo. I even bought 2 tickets on my birthday (it was on a Wednesday)... sadly no matching numbers at all damn...Most I ever won was 35.00 about 6-7 years ago.

So will probably get another- for the hell of it. Could use some good luck in my life lol.

I "won" another $2 - didn't buy a ticket. I don't play the lotteries except on rare occasions many, many years ago when I've bought scratch off tickets.

well, I got my money back, so I just roll it into the next draw until its lost... last time I played for 3 weeks on one ticket, just rolling the winnings into the next... so saves money as well as have fun.

well, I got my money back, so I just roll it into the next draw until its lost... last time I played for 3 weeks on one ticket, just rolling the winnings into the next... so saves money as well as have fun.

That's how I learned, from my mom, to play the slots. Take a roll of quarters (when slots used quarters instead of chips) and play till no more quarters.

Has it got be yank can others do It.If I win I buy condo let you all. U se it for free.I won't be living in States but I come visit you all tell ,you what like be billionaire .Rr bot ftf lb wdys anni Jane reb we go out on big razzle in personal jet..
I think. AmerIcan billion is not the same as rest of world it less

Has it got be yank can others do It.If I win I buy condo let you all. U se it for free.I won't be living in States but I come visit you all tell ,you what like be billionaire .Rr bot ftf lb wdys anni Jane reb we go out on big razzle in personal jet..
I think. AmerIcan billion is not the same as rest of world it less
Depending on deflation, sometimes the American money is worth more so other countries will exchange the currency....

My husband bought us 5 tickets... I am hoping to at least get back $2 from all the tickets. Crossing my fingers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

So sonocativo if you win your going to give ever alldeaf member a cut right?

Depending on deflation, sometimes the American money is worth more so other countries will exchange the currency....

Not inflation America view the number different you call it a billion even if it marbles.i don't kno why because must be certain mathematical problems

So sonocativo if you win your going to give ever alldeaf member a cut right?

I did think itz would be nice to pay everyones way (round trip) to meet somewhere and have a great dinner and socialize in person. and of course a little gift.

Even non Americans I got further to come.Hows about meeting in Carabean on a ship for two weeks get know each over well.i like fly Virgin or BA

Back