Powerball

sonocativo

Reaction score
powerball hits 900 million, if no winners tonight it will be record breaking 1.3 Billion. Current cash out is 558 Million.

http://www.powerball.com/

The winner will say won't change my life,why do it I want it change mine whole point of doing it

Me, I would help a couple of less fortunate ( as my good deed)
Then take care of family and lastly, I would live my dream on a big Ranch, hunting an relaxing.

Cant forget my true friends either.

Me, I would help a couple of less fortunate ( as my good deed)
Then take care of family and lastly, I would live my dream on a big Ranch, hunting an relaxing.

Cant forget my true friends either.

Why, thank you!

:lol:

I would make sure all my friend who dropping to quickly (died)ones like sister who seen me bad and good day.give my son enough not to worry about bills but not enough for him give up work.Buy big house for my daughter and 6 others to live happily for life with correct staff help them and house after her death left to charity to carry on good work..I enable some young people Lean something like hair dressing providing child care and housing then stand on own feet allow others open few business help people get started..Open deaf school in one of Pacific islands chance go uni..buy myself island live happy

yep, an slated to be the biggest jackpot ever so far.... woot !!!

What would someone do with all that money? Go Bankrupt?

Tom Brady's underwear that he wore in Teddy 2 are up for bid on Monday .
UGH! I don't know why anyone would waste money on this but this something can buy . :roll:

UGH! I don't know why anyone would waste money on this but this something can buy . :roll:
why are you even following that? Makes one wonder wha fetishes you have?

Beats me..don't know who he is.Kati Price awful woman has her first pair of breast implants in high security bank vault and putting them up for auction.People buy odd things

I'd still buy a penthouse condo.

Then make sure all grandchildren had big college funds.

why are you even following that? Makes one wonder wha fetishes you have?

I am not following it ! I live Massauchettes and it on all of the news stations , it been on the news the past week ! UGH! I like to watch the news and can't wait till this CRAP is over. I can't stand Tom Brandy ...

Should I start my own thread or just continue here?

What would you all do if you won that kind of money?

Should I start my own thread or just continue here?

What would you all do if you won that kind of money?
its cool, Ive stated what Id do.
Id still have more than I need, but I would send my daughter back to college and have a fund set up for my son to go to college as well.
Hell, I might even start a business and be the Boss...

Youre Fired !

I don't know what I would do if I had that kind of money. It would probably hurt me.

What I would like to do, is buy an old world sailboat. A large one. One with a full galley and a fireplace and go on an Arctic expedition. Sail the world.

powerball hits 900 million, if no winners tonight it will be record breaking 1.3 Billion. Current cash out is 558 Million.

http://www.powerball.com/

out of $900 million... after federal tax.. it'll be around $500 million.... and then after state tax... it'll be around $350 million unless you live in a state that doesn't prize money :thumb:

Back