Potentially big snowstorm to hit Chicago next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
(waves hand over head) ZOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!

Don't ask how it is I find weather stuff-- either I have really good timing or I have an uncanny knack for finding it.

Sent from my ME172V using AllDeaf App mobile app

Don't ask how it is I find weather stuff-- either I have really good timing or I have an uncanny knack for finding it.

Mark, the hurricane warning is coming in Chicago so time for evacuate to North Carolina.

Mark, the hurricane warning is coming in Chicago so time for evacuate to North Carolina.

Yeah, nice try. I just read the local news a few hours ago that Lake Michigan is frozen over, so that's not gonna work. Good try, though. They're saying that the ice is gonna keep the cold air here, and it could be a while before it warms up. This winter is one of the worst I have ever seen.

Yeah, nice try. I just read the local news a few hours ago that Lake Michigan is frozen over, so that's not gonna work. Good try, though. They're saying that the ice is gonna keep the cold air here, and it could be a while before it warms up. This winter is one of the worst I have ever seen.

I hopefully you have fun at ncff07's house.

Clean the carport up, man.

Sorry. Not happening. I'm bringing up the article for posting right now on my laptop.

Keep it up dude I'll send the entire insane asylum from Chicago to your front door wearing nothing but thongs and a smile :P :laugh2:

Good luck with that.

roll..... with... it, brah.... roll with it....

Tumbleweeds2.gif

these folks are joking with you and you should joke with them too. roll with it.

what you're doing is making us go like this (see below) because it's too painful to watch -

Groan.gif

these folks are joking with you and you should joke with them too. roll with it.

what you're doing is making us go like this (see below) because it's too painful to watch -

Groan.gif

The reason I rarely joke is cause I've seen my share of gruesome stuff, and that's made me more reserved than I was before.

The reason I rarely joke is cause I've seen my share of gruesome stuff, and that's made me more reserved than I was before.

what? what do you mean? I don't understand what you're saying. explain?

what? what do you mean? I don't understand what you're saying. explain?

Let's just say I've seen my share of violence that didn't always end pleasantly, and leave it at that. I've seen quite a bit, and I'm still here. Most people who've seen what I have would not still be here if it haunted them for life. That stuff doesn't even affect me at all-- once witnessed, I forget about it and don't dwell on it, and living in Chicago, that's not easy to do. The reason why I'm still here is because I keep a positive attitude, and do not dwell on the negatives I've seen. No point in doing so, anyhow.

Let's just say I've seen my share of violence that didn't always end pleasantly, and leave it at that. I've seen quite a bit, and I'm still here. Most people who've seen what I have would not still be here if it haunted them for life. That stuff doesn't even affect me at all-- once witnessed, I forget about it and don't dwell on it, and living in Chicago, that's not easy to do. The reason why I'm still here is because I keep a positive attitude, and do not dwell on the negatives I've seen. No point in doing so, anyhow.

what does that have to do with jokes?

what does that have to do with jokes?

A lot. One of the things I saw was a bad joke gone wrong. I learned a lot from that one.

A lot. One of the things I saw was a bad joke gone wrong. I learned a lot from that one.

lemme guess.... you're afraid that you're gonna end up in jail cuz of a bad joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back