Pot fed pigs, are happy wee pigs

Sure, but they completely lack drive and ambition. Plus they end up as someone's dinner.

They probably dope to forget they can never be kosher...

Sure, but they completely lack drive and ambition. Plus they end up as someone's dinner.

They probably dope to forget they can never be kosher...

Apperently they are wise and smart beasts....ive been on pig farms.....
They never struck me as much....
Mmmm..

Marijuana fat souluable so I guess Sunday dinner or bacon sandwich happy meal.
Hoichi my eyes so bad I had read it about 6 times thought you type hot chicks ,I thought maybe you rolled one to many or your eyes bad as mine:)

Remembering too...my grandma always told me to "go slop the pigs"...and they seemed happy to eat anything.

When I was at school had school dinners and all the left over slops went to pig farm,poor animal eating cold tapioca and prunes but enough eating it hot

Saw some Pigs Feet at the grocery store....ewwww....whoever eats that stuff?

Saw some Pigs Feet at the grocery store....ewwww....whoever eats that stuff?

Guilty :D ... But use it in dishes instead of eating them now a days, used to eat them often ... Guess it is a deep southern thing though... Everywhere else sees it as gross...

Guilty :D ... But use it in dishes instead of eating them now a days, used to eat them often ... Guess it is a deep southern thing though... Everywhere else sees it as gross...

Southern gal here too...but can't stomach eating them....Ham Hocks, gizzards...and all that...but I do know Blacks use a lot of ham hocks and they are good cooks.

Southern gal here too...but can't stomach eating them....Ham Hocks, gizzards...and all that...but I do know Blacks use a lot of ham hocks and they are good cooks.

Interesting... Here both whites and blacks use them... The one food item that seems more of a racial staple is chitlins...

Ive eaten boied goats eyes once..

Damn things are as hard as jaw breakers, until your.jaw cracks em...
Inside is warm goo, nasty....

But it was eaither eat the goats eyes, or offend a house full of big nigerians armed to the teeth, sharpinin big ass knives...lookin at me......

I eat two like it was nothin, slowly backing up to the door.....

Damn..
Crazy days....

Back