Postal Office

Y said:
Yeah, that's what it looks like.... Roam4life seem
to handle things in a cool way... even though
she's probably boiling inside even without showing it
to that woman (That's probably the best thing to do)

Thats Roam4life that im proud of! :)

Roam4Life said:
How did you do this? You applied at PO to work as temporary for seasonal job or what?? I would like to know...

Have application as Causal Job (for seasonal job or part time job). They will handle it to you for temporary.....

Y said:
Yeah, that's what it looks like.... Roam4life seem
to handle things in a cool way... even though
she's probably boiling inside even without showing it
to that woman (That's probably the best thing to do)

Yup, you are exactly right. Sometimes it is best to keep your own "cool". I'm still waiting.. patiently.. to hear from this woman about rescheduling the exam. :|

MizzDeaf said:
Have application as Causal Job (for seasonal job or part time job). They will handle it to you for temporary.....

THANKS! Are you required to have a proof of score on your battery exam to have this temp. job?

Roam4Life said:
THANKS! Are you required to have a proof of score on your battery exam to have this temp. job?

I not think so.... they just give you temp. job.... strange ??

After all those time struggling to find out my next rescheduled exam. I sort of gave up until today! I finally recieved a letter that there will be an interpreter provided (finally!) for the exam this upcoming Thursday and I will be the only one taking the exam. After waiting for 1 1/2 months... Now, PAH. Wish me a luck!!!!!!!!!!!

Roam4Life said:
After all those time struggling to find out my next rescheduled exam. I sort of gave up until today! I finally recieved a letter that there will be an interpreter provided (finally!) for the exam this upcoming Thursday and I will be the only one taking the exam. After waiting for 1 1/2 months... Now, PAH. Wish me a luck!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK, ROAM4LIFE!

Back