Post your Jeep here

Nice pictures, you have...

We love to have Jeep but gasoline...

Hello all,

I used to have a Jeep Wrangler. It was an '97. I will post pictures later.

Hey anyone who have drove both Jeep Cherokee and Wranglers? If so, either PIM me and we can discuss. Need feedback about Wrangler which I test drive today. Completely different than Cherokee. This makes me uncertain about Wranglers.

It's offical! This Saturday, for the first time... we will have His and Her Jeep on our driveway! I just bought beautiful 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport! Its loaded with bell and whistle, comes both soft and hard top! Yay! That what I have been looking for! The color is classic black!

Will post picture of both Jeeps on our driveway.

It's offical! This Saturday, for the first time... we will have His and Her Jeep on our driveway! I just bought beautiful 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport! Its loaded with bell and whistle, comes both soft and hard top! Yay! That what I have been looking for! The color is classic black!

Will post picture of both Jeeps on our driveway.
Can't wait to see the picture! :)

Just found this topic! DHB and I have been talking Jeeps recently in PIM! Here's a picture of my Jeep.

carnage15_jpg.jpg

here's another one...

carnage24_jpg.jpg

and yet another... :giggle:

DSC09243_JPG.jpg

Here is my 1984 Jeep Wagoneer (plus my another car behind it)

1984-Jeep-big.jpg

Wow, very good looking for its age!

Thank u it looks like there are only three of us women
with Jeep You (Reba), RebelGirl and me ugh ?
Oh, plus Lake Tahoe, too...

Approx 168,000 mileages not too bad for 1984 I guess.

Not a Jeep owner here. I like them though. I own a 2003 Santa Fe SUV. My husband might buy either the Jeep Commander or Liberty this year.

Sweet!!! I like the last picture! Looks awesome!
Later today I will be picking up my first Wrangler! I call my baby "Willy" if you know Jeep history, you will know why I called my baby "Willy".

Just found this topic! DHB and I have been talking Jeeps recently in PIM! Here's a picture of my Jeep.

carnage15_jpg.jpg

here's another one...

carnage24_jpg.jpg

and yet another... :giggle:

DSC09243_JPG.jpg

Its offical! My Willy is here! Arrived home just right after the snow storm kicked in. WOW!!!!

Ask you a question first, is Jeep same as SUV?

If yes, I bought brand new last July.

It is better known as 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) in Australian English???

((chuckles))

I never have owned JEEP yet...

My very first owned SUV 4x4 kIA SPORTAGE...

Back