Post your Jeep here

Ask you a question first, is Jeep same as SUV?

If yes, I bought brand new last July.

It is better known as 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) in Australian English???
A Jeep can be an SUV type vehicle but not all SUV's are Jeeps. Not all Jeeps are 4 x 4, and not all 4 x 4's are Jeeps.

If you have a Jeep, it will have the name "JEEP" on it.

Here are some Jeep models in Australia:

Jeep Australia

I want a TJ one lol.. with the hard top that can come off... sigh... any volunteers to buy me one??? I'm such a great gal lmao.. smile

A Jeep can be an SUV type vehicle but not all SUV's are Jeeps. Not all Jeeps are 4 x 4, and not all 4 x 4's are Jeeps.

Jeep Australia

Thank you for providing this link - awesome!!

Thank you for providing this link - awesome!!
Welcome! :P

I think it's interesting to see Jeeps with the steering on the other side. Also, I noticed that what we in the USA call the Jeep "Patriot" is called "Cherokee" in Australia! They are not same in every country. It's a little confusing, ha, ha.

Thank u it looks like there are only three of us women
with Jeep You (Reba), RebelGirl and me ugh ?
Oh, plus Lake Tahoe, too...

Approx 168,000 mileages not too bad for 1984 I guess.

and ME TOO! (jeep grand cherokee) :D :applause:

obviously, you take good care of it! cuz it lasted you this long so far!!! neat!!! cuz many people don't know how to take care of cars/suvs... and keep them maintained as well... did you purchase it new or used??? as you said it is a '84 jeep?

Jeep Australia

GAWD!!! they are more costly in aussie than they are here!!!??? :eek3:

Mine is a 96. I see that You (Reba) and I got the same rims! ;)
angelasnewjeepcc1.jpg

do i see a GHOST driving!!!??? :giggle:

DHB and I will post our Jeeps soon. I need to give my Midnight (yes that's what I gave her a name!) a bath!!! Damn snow won't stop! UGH! DHB called his Jeep "Willy". :)

Hubby gave me this yesterday. He will set it on a post outside in a few days, for my "reserved" parking space. :)

Attachments

• jeepsignx.jpg
    jeepsignx.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 8
Soon will take picture both of our Jeeps, I am still struggling to get my Willy covered with mud! still not getting enuff mud! Grrr

Now our driveway is parked 100% by Jeeps, nothing else! With one small exception, my Goldwing, which would spent more time in garage than on driveway.

and ME TOO! (jeep grand cherokee) :D :applause:

obviously, you take good care of it! cuz it lasted you this long so far!!! neat!!! cuz many people don't know how to take care of cars/suvs... and keep them maintained as well... did you purchase it new or used??? as you said it is a '84 jeep?

Please pick me up and go ouit to somewhere. :lol:

You missed big time!!!! I had got my co worker join with me and got really off road and my Jeep really dug into mud big time! MAN! champ!!!! It was very rough ride but hell of fun, best break time I ever had! My Co-worker was damn impressed because with these deep mud, could have easily get stuck!!!! But mine didn't! Just run around and climb.

Took me forever to bath my Willy! CHAMP!!!

Gonna let LakeTahoe post pix of em here soon, both his and hers Jeeps!

Please pick me up and go ouit to somewhere. :lol:

jeepsj8.jpg

Mud all over his Jeep!

jeep1xy9.jpg

Mine (in purple) and his is in black

jeep2vf2.jpg

Mine (in purple) and his in black

DHB - your Jeep looks sweet! Now you need to lift it and get some 35" tires on Willy! :D

Here's my parking spot at home. :P

Attachments

• jeeppark.jpg
    jeeppark.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 16
Back