Post Counts

Hmm te post congratulation topics probably is something to deal with and as often as we have seen some members hit the 1000 post level or so..ah.. let's hope we wont see a lot of these as often as we will but hmm...

Its true, I already getting sick of stupid post count thread, look at me everytime I got 1k or 2k and no one congrats me, so I dont care abt it

Yeah, exactly!! I was never congratulated for mine either..heh!
So it is unnecessary and some people will have hurt feelings.
It does get pretty boring and takes up space in here...

You are so right, Dreamdeaf!..it is way out of hand...so :ty:!!

Yeah, exactly!! I was never congratulated for mine either..heh!
So it is unnecessary and some people will have hurt feelings.
It does get pretty boring and takes up space in here...

You are so right, Dreamdeaf!..it is way out of hand...so :ty:!!

Never??? Umm someone did made a thread for you, defee.

I agree it take up the spaces but it was fun while it lasted.. :)

I just perceived those post counting threads as a bunch of sillies having a laugh and some fun, but I do understand your points, and they are taken. How about an alternative for those who wish to celebrate their own or each others post count....pm each other as much as you want to, have fun!

Its true, I already getting sick of stupid post count thread, look at me everytime I got 1k or 2k and no one congrats me, so I dont care abt it

Yea same here. Was nice that some people acknowledged it but to me, it wasnt that important. No biggie :)

I used to be but not anymore, but... I would say thanks if anyone create new thread about 10,000th or whatever and that's really waste of my time to create on every 1,000 then next 1,000 on other days, plus it don't happen after I hit 8,000.

I don't want offend anyone for make rude comment, I just say congrat and that all.

That's how Alex is explaining about postwhoring, it's not good.

I do not approve anybody foolish spam adversting about post congrats blah blah.. really piece of major chit!

I'd rather netural and nicely mind ease.... as long serious discussion.. no need annocement chit of congrats post blah blah... Just numbers and posting that is it..
I do agree w/DD's statement which really find nothing!

I hope the person will accept stop spam mills troll... (forgive me say that)

I did not know that it is ok to congradulate for having the most posts that is way over five thousand posts. I did not think that we would go that far in writing in the forums as we are interest in talking about topics or subjects that concerns us about deaf culture, deaf education, deaf general news and etc. For me I like to talk about those topics that is something for us to say up front and letting them know how Deaf/deaf/hoh people have try to explain with our knowledge of having experience of being hearing impaired. I enjoy writing on the forum very much and am getting to know all of you on the threads. I think one person want to congradulate how many posts the other person have so as not to be very serious and just want to have fun. I agree with dreamdeaf that we should not do any congradulating for posting unless it is way over eight thousand posts, I guess.

Oh no! I probaly will make it up to 1,000 until probably in a few months ( just kidding) ;)

Back