Possible Obama Assasination attempt foiled

me? marines? lol I'm not a soldier and I've never a soldier in my life. listen to radio? how? I'm HOH. Watch FOX news? I watch tv about 2 hrs a week or less and it's certainly not FOX news... my favorite LAWS AND ORDERS!!

and Rush Lumbaugh, Bill O'reilly, or Anne Coulter? uh... I believe they should be hanged by their dicks and I think Anne has a dick. I think you're new in here but my political view is Centrist but leaning to conservative... aka right-wing. and yes there is something wrong with this picture - an upper 1% having a tax break in this time of economical crisis. I was stupefied. and no I've never said this country is better off than 4 years ago. Didn't you read that I want Bush Administration prosecuted for war crimes and war profiteering?

boy I wonder how you came to this kind of conclusion! oh well it's ok. :cool2:

Fair enough!

I will admit, this was the first quick, passionate post I've put up here. So my apologies if it doesn't reflect your views accurately or even make an accurate point. Thanks for the reminder to get to know people a little better before making snap character assumptions. I would do well to re-read my own post. I really did think you were a sonlder though...wonder why? I know you're from Jersey though. I LOVE Jersey.

As for views...I'm all for them...if views are what you actually have. I am sick and tired of people who vote or rant based on one or two issues, or just hammer down the party line. And I'm right there with you on Ann Coulter...that's a dude, for sure.

Your favorite SOMESTIC DISSENT!

H

Jillio,

I have been noticing you have been taking me having a SSI as target or should I say, too personal, but about supporting the universe health benefits, let me explain you clearly exactly how I felt about the governments or even anyone trying to take control of us.

I have been attending the high school for 4 years and got a diploma, but now I just want to be an farmer, now you see that I've wasted 4 years of my lifetime because of high school and the government's craps while I can just drop out the high school and live with my grandparents on the farming to be trained to be an farmer just like my families, I could have learned the farming so fast at that age, but now it's different, my brain was packed of high school's worthless craps, I have to learn it so slow before I can actually be a farmer. I have been drinking and smoke the cigarettes since I was 14, and had been arrested several times because of that, but now they will leave me alone just because I am over 21 so those times when they arrest me was a waste of my times, including their times. Also, you know my personal relationship with my parents, they have been trying to control what I use my money from my motorcycle accident for 3 years, so another 3 years wasted of my lifetime, plus causing me have an depression issues which slow my mental about my life and myself, which I never deserve it or any of those I had said.

That's why I am considering the civil rights are very important than anything because the human's life, if they need the universe health benefit, or education, or whatever you call it, are absolutely none of our business or we are just messing up with their life.

Anyway, you can go ahead judging my life or taking my life too personal, making me feel so insecurity, but I get the funny feelings that you have a wonderful career as physologist, but I would assume you use your skills around here, the AD, just so you can be so smartass around the AD, it's strange how you respect your good career around the AD.

Finally, now you see how it felts when taking other's life too personal and put it up openly around the AD?

Now can you please leave my business with the SSI alone, :ty:

Fair enough!

I will admit, this was the first quick, passionate post I've put up here. So my apologies if it doesn't reflect your views accurately or even make an accurate point. Thanks for the reminder to get to know people a little better before making snap character assumptions. I would do well to re-read my own post. I really did think you were a sonlder though...wonder why? I know you're from Jersey though. I LOVE Jersey.

As for views...I'm all for them...if views are what you actually have. I am sick and tired of people who vote or rant based on one or two issues, or just hammer down the party line. And I'm right there with you on Ann Coulter...that's a dude, for sure.

Your favorite SOMESTIC DISSENT!

H

hhmmmm... Maybe it's my avatar that confused you? I do actually live like a soldier (partially) and I have several soldier friends. I go to West Point once in a while to hang out with them... especially at firing range and bbq. I know how you feel about people ranting on just 1 or 2 issues but hey.... it's actually better getting those 1 or 2 issues done than none which they preach on all issues. I know some of my views are rather extreme and callous... which can be easily viewed as far right-wing but I have a reason for it.. at least just for myself. No one view is more right than others which is why I'm fine with having just half of each view together.... a compromise. For example - some wants to abolish death penalty. I support death penalty. Compromise? Limit the current range of penalties that is punishable by death to a small scope. You know what I'm saying?

Suffice to say - my political view is LARGELY based on "personal responsibility & limited government involvement" - which is of course.. a Republican view. But I bring in some Democratic view which is largely about civil rights and government intervention. Mix them together.. everybody's happy (... I hope). :cool2:

and dude... I have absolutely no idea why and how Ann Coulter and Bill O'Reilly are still in business. Just about 99.9999% of things out of their garbage mouths are a complete TRASH. I rather listen to a racist black man than them. But they are still in business.... and it really saddens me that it's because many people want to hear more from them and actually believe them. sad.... sad.... I'd like to think it's because people want to listen what kind of crap they say so they can laugh at it but i don't think it's the case.....

Suffice to say - my political view is LARGELY based on "personal responsibility & limited government involvement" - which is of course.. a Republican view. But I bring in some Democratic view which is largely about civil rights and government intervention. Mix them together.. everybody's happy (... I hope). :cool2:

I hope so too! :)

i dunno. I'm glad I'm not a politician to think about that in detail. All I'm just saying is - I don't want my hard-earned money to go to waste for these freeloaders (the useless "able" people). I'm fine about paying for disabled people - I'm not that cruel.

What do you consider to be freeloading?

In regards to the media narrative, they seem to be singling out people who call in or interview that claim that Obama is ignoring the working class. Of course, this simply is not true. I think Obama needs to work even harder to help reduce this sentiment. Keep in mind, some of these folks are what are called "Low-information" voters, which means they tend to only pay attention to soundbites and not the the actual positions of the candidates on issues.

Jillio,

I have been noticing you have been taking me having a SSI as target or should I say, too personal, but about supporting the universe health benefits, let me explain you clearly exactly how I felt about the governments or even anyone trying to take control of us.

I have been attending the high school for 4 years and got a diploma, but now I just want to be an farmer, now you see that I've wasted 4 years of my lifetime because of high school and the government's craps while I can just drop out the high school and live with my grandparents on the farming to be trained to be an farmer just like my families, I could have learned the farming so fast at that age, but now it's different, my brain was packed of high school's worthless craps, I have to learn it so slow before I can actually be a farmer. I have been drinking and smoke the cigarettes since I was 14, and had been arrested several times because of that, but now they will leave me alone just because I am over 21 so those times when they arrest me was a waste of my times, including their times. Also, you know my personal relationship with my parents, they have been trying to control what I use my money from my motorcycle accident for 3 years, so another 3 years wasted of my lifetime, plus causing me have an depression issues which slow my mental about my life and myself, which I never deserve it or any of those I had said.

That's why I am considering the civil rights are very important than anything because the human's life, if they need the universe health benefit, or education, or whatever you call it, are absolutely none of our business or we are just messing up with their life.

Anyway, you can go ahead judging my life or taking my life too personal, making me feel so insecurity, but I get the funny feelings that you have a wonderful career as physologist, but I would assume you use your skills around here, the AD, just so you can be so smartass around the AD, it's strange how you respect your good career around the AD.

Finally, now you see how it felts when taking other's life too personal and put it up openly around the AD?

Now can you please leave my business with the SSI alone, :ty:

I don't take your business with SSI personally at all. You are the one that brought it up. I simply find it odd that you keep saying the government has no business in anyone's life, while at the same time, you are living off of government assistance.

I consider civil rights to be extremely important, as well. Civil rights have been a concern of mine for any number of years, and I have actively worked, on more than one occasion and in more than one arena, to campaign for the civil rights of individuals.

If you choose to collect SSI, that is your business. No one judges you for collecting SSI....most certainly not me. In fact, I wish there were more social programs that were even more capable of offering people the assistance that they need. However, I firmly believe that these programs should be available to all who need them, and if one is willing to take advantage of these programs, then one looses the right to complain about government involvement in their life. I am also a firm believer in making your actions and words match up. If you accept government assistance, for whatever reason, then you have forfeited the right to complain about government involvement in the individual's life. If one wants to take a stand against government involvement in an individual's life, then one needs have the courage of the conviction, and refuse government assistance for oneself. To do otherwise is contradictory. To do otherwise is to preach one concept while practicing another.

Likewise, I am sorry that you have had a history of substance abuse. But that really has nothing to do with the issue.

I doubt seriously that a high school diploma is standing in the way of you becoming a farmer. What steps are you taking to realize your goal? Do you have a plan? Are you taking the action necessary to become a farmer, or are you simply sitting back and wishing for it to happen?

Everyone has obstacles that get put in their way. They don't just magically disappear. They have to be dealt with.

Unemployment compensation is time limited. And hardly sufficient to live well on.

Exactly. Mine did not last for long and I resorted to maxing out a credit card. This was 4 years ago.

Unemployment is paid through wages, not by taxpayers.

I don't take your business with SSI personally at all. You are the one that brought it up. I simply find it odd that you keep saying the government has no business in anyone's life, while at the same time, you are living off of government assistance.

I consider civil rights to be extremely important, as well. Civil rights have been a concern of mine for any number of years, and I have actively worked, on more than one occasion and in more than one arena, to campaign for the civil rights of individuals.

If you choose to collect SSI, that is your business. No one judges you for collecting SSI....most certainly not me. In fact, I wish there were more social programs that were even more capable of offering people the assistance that they need. However, I firmly believe that these programs should be available to all who need them, and if one is willing to take advantage of these programs, then one looses the right to complain about government involvement in their life. I am also a firm believer in making your actions and words match up. If you accept government assistance, for whatever reason, then you have forfeited the right to complain about government involvement in the individual's life. If one wants to take a stand against government involvement in an individual's life, then one needs have the courage of the conviction, and refuse government assistance for oneself. To do otherwise is contradictory. To do otherwise is to preach one concept while practicing another.

Likewise, I am sorry that you have had a history of substance abuse. But that really has nothing to do with the issue.

I doubt seriously that a high school diploma is standing in the way of you becoming a farmer. What steps are you taking to realize your goal? Do you have a plan? Are you taking the action necessary to become a farmer, or are you simply sitting back and wishing for it to happen?

Everyone has obstacles that get put in their way. They don't just magically disappear. They have to be dealt with.

:gpost:

I agree with what you say about practicing what you preach. If PuyoPiyo wants to make his point, he shouldn't be collecting government assistance while saying that others do not deserve the same assistance (i:e- Universal Healthcare).

That is hypocrisy and unfortunately, I cannot respect that, no matter the situation.

me? marines? lol I'm not a soldier and I've never a soldier in my life. listen to radio? how? I'm HOH. Watch FOX news? I watch tv about 2 hrs a week or less and it's certainly not FOX news... my favorite LAWS AND ORDERS!!

and Rush Lumbaugh, Bill O'reilly, or Anne Coulter? uh... I believe they should be hanged by their dicks and I think Anne has a dick. I think you're new in here but my political view is Centrist but leaning to conservative... aka right-wing. and yes there is something wrong with this picture - an upper 1% having a tax break in this time of economical crisis. I was stupefied. and no I've never said this country is better off than 4 years ago. Didn't you read that I want Bush Administration prosecuted for war crimes and war profiteering?

boy I wonder how you came to this kind of conclusion! oh well it's ok. :cool2:

At least you're attempting to clarify your positions, though I still don't get why you're bashing Obama when he proposes to lower taxes for folks that make under a certain amount of money. I'm at work now but I'd be glad to find the link to a chart I found that explains Obama's tax cuts vs McCain's tax cuts. There is a big difference in one or two of the tax brackets.

As for Law and Order, what's your favorite one? I enjoy watching Law and Order:SVU the most.

Piyo - about your view on education... I strongly advocate a mandatory education because I think it's very important to have a basic level of education - a common knowledge... basic math, basic history, basic science, etc. You don't want a low literacy rate in here or a handful of people thinking sun rotates around us.

I understand your issue about it so how about a compromise - shortened # of years in school and a complete revamp of our education system. Pretty much 50% (or maybe a lot more) of what we learned from school is basically useless or forgotten. I think it's bit excessive to spend long hours at school (from 8/9am till 3/4pm). That's just a brief summary of my view on educational reform.

At least you're attempting to clarify your positions, though I still don't get why you're bashing Obama when he proposes to lower taxes for folks that make under a certain amount of money. I'm at work now but I'd be glad to find the link to a chart I found that explains Obama's tax cuts vs McCain's tax cuts. There is a big difference in one or two of the tax brackets.

As for Law and Order, what's your favorite one? I enjoy watching Law and Order:SVU the most.

SVU too but i really hate watching pedophile-related episodes. it's repulsive. I mostly like that series with Fontana. LOL he's so funny. a rich cop always worrying about his rich clothes getting dirty LOL

anyway - It's not about what he said and promised. we both know it doesn't really mean we'll actually have it once he becomes the President. It's his overall view and everything. Can he actually deliver? His ability to lead and command is very questionable to me. blah blah blah... and his view is bit too liberal for me. His views on other issues irked me off (yes you guess it right - the gun rights :cool2:).

You have to know that there's ALWAYS a gimmick for everything. Lower tax for us? Affordable medicare for us? Something's gotta give! Again I already explained it in my old post - the one you called it as "garbage" :cool2:

Piyo - about your view on education... I strongly advocate a mandatory education because I think it's very important to have a basic level of education - a common knowledge... basic math, basic history, basic science, etc. You don't want a low literacy rate in here or a handful of people thinking sun rotates around us.

I understand your issue about it so how about a compromise - shortened # of years in school and a complete revamp of our education system. Pretty much 50% (or maybe a lot more) of what we learned from school is basically useless or forgotten. I think it's bit excessive to spend long hours at school (from 8/9am till 3/4pm). That's just a brief summary of my view on educational reform.

Ohh sorry I overlooked your post, well I guess we both have different POV about the school, I just think the school should be objective..

Ohh sorry I overlooked your post, well I guess we both have different POV about the school, I just think the school should be objective..

optional, not objective :) Is that what you meant? Objective would make it more structured and focused (and that could also mean it's mandatory as well). :cool2:

Is it me or doesn it seem that Obama and his wife are the next Kennedy's?

The one thing that is impressive with this DNC is the family values that is being portrayed in the party. It'll be interesting to see how McCain does his.

Now....the one thing that is kind of bothering me is that Steven Speilburg showed a movie during the convention honoring veterans of the war and it wasn't closed captioned on the screen. The deaf that are at the convention had to rely on the interpreter to look at the movie. No close captions. So much for inclusion (?).

:hmm:

The one thing that is impressive with this DNC is the family values that is being portrayed in the party. It'll be interesting to see how McCain does his.

Now....the one thing that is kind of bothering me is that Steven Speilburg showed a movie during the convention honoring veterans of the war and it wasn't closed captioned on the screen. The deaf that are at the convention had to rely on the interpreter to look at the movie. No close captions. So much for inclusion (?).

It is already discussed in TIME magazine or somewhere that Michelle is very much like Kennedy wife. Cindy McCain makes kids cry and nudists wear clothes. Family Values... that's usually Republicans' traditional main point. DNC is more of "one for all, all for one"

Well you could send off an email to them and point this out. They may correct it. I wish it were a perfect world where everything was captioned but unfortunately, we still get overlooked.

I think a lot of people are drawing that parrallel, Byrdie. It is only natural.

Huge oversight on the behalf of Speilburg!! But the good news is that there was at least a terp....improvement over past conventions.

I think a lot of people are drawing that parrallel, Byrdie. It is only natural.

Huge oversight on the behalf of Speilburg!! But the good news is that there was at least a terp....improvement over past conventions.

I'm sure it will be replayed again with CC included this time. I'll check for it somewhere... could be on youtube or somewhere.

Back