pomenarian puppy!!

Dreamer03

Reaction score
I just want this little ball of cuteness!!! [ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XEteqSh6ZUM[/ame]

He is pretty cute! I'm a cat person though, I love kitties! :D I don't have to walk cats... :P

I like cats but my family is more alletgic to cats than dogs. I really just like all animals. I think i could be the crazy animals lady.

I've already accepted I will be a crazy cat lady. Embrace it... accept it... love it... :laugh2:

Cute

Having four cats that is much easier to take care of than one dog. LOL No i dont have dog. ofcourse i do have 4 cats. :D

Just gave my own Pomeranian "Anita" a good bath (in the tub), conditioner, blow-dry and a brush and of course, cut some of the thick hair off her butt....

Yeah, Poms are cute, actually beautiful...mine is medium-size...and weighs 10 lbs., and will be 6 in July....never had puppies, but it would be wonderful if she had one like in the video!

Thanks for sharing!...Just loved it. :wave:

I thibk pomenarians are cute in general just this one is so small...i thibk im having a girly moment all over.

I saw a dachshund beagle mix and it was so cute. The face looked like a beagle and the body was longish like a dachshund . I am not sure if was bred or happen by mistake.

I love small dogs but what holds me back is their bladder. They just can't stop themselves from going all over the place, unlike a larger dog....and many tend to be hard to train. I worry about house breaking. If you have a home with a yard I suppose it's not a big issue but for an apartment/condo - I think this breed likes to bark a lot too.....

Laura

sweet pic and Pom's are cute...yes, Poms -can be - difficult to housetrain, as can many small dogs, because they do have such a tiny bladder and also small dogs have a higher metabolism. Many small dogs are also especially prone to be victims of puppy mills simply because they 'sell better' - more appealing to the novice or "spur-of-the-moment" adopter, cheaper to "factory farm" -more to a cage, lighter cages etc. Safer to handle than bigger dogs.

Now - small dogs can and do get house-broken but it often takes longer. Many people with small dogs in condo's or apts. or in the city, "paper-train" and/or have dog litter<like cat litter, but for a dog> and indoor "bathroom" spots that's like a kid's sandbox but with fake turf for example.

Poms are often big barkers. Originally they were sized bigger and were a herding breed, and herders can be "bark-y". They are active and feisty little dogs.

sweet pic and Pom's are cute...yes, Poms -can be - difficult to housetrain, as can many small dogs, because they do have such a tiny bladder and also small dogs have a higher metabolism. Many small dogs are also especially prone to be victims of puppy mills simply because they 'sell better' - more appealing to the novice or "spur-of-the-moment" adopter, cheaper to "factory farm" -more to a cage, lighter cages etc. Safer to handle than bigger dogs.

Now - small dogs can and do get house-broken but it often takes longer. Many people with small dogs in condo's or apts. or in the city, "paper-train" and/or have dog litter<like cat litter, but for a dog> and indoor "bathroom" spots that's like a kid's sandbox but with fake turf for example.

Poms are often big barkers. Originally they were sized bigger and were a herding breed, and herders can be "bark-y". They are active and feisty little dogs.

oh yes my old dog, he was the same size as a cat. He stole ALL of my favorite the stuffed snoopy's black nose. :lol: i think i had stuffed snoopy about 15 of them. I dont know why he was so obessed with snoopys black nose.

We always leave the newspaper on the floor in the kitchen in case if he needs to pee or poop at night or we go out. He did a great job at spotting on the right newspaper. I surely miss my old dog. His name was Bosco.

:wave:maybe he wanted to cuddle with them?

maybe he had secrets to share with Snoopy?:)

:hug:I know about missing your dog. I like that name, Boscoe:aw:

:wave:maybe he wanted to cuddle with them?

maybe he had secrets to share with Snoopy?:)

:hug:I know about missing your dog. I like that name, Boscoe:aw:

thanks. its Bosco. We named him after the chocolate syrup. :giggle:

I wonder if anyone of you can figure out what kind of my dog was.

I suspect that he was jack russle mixed with papillion dog.

here is the picture of my sweetie doggie

11sdyqs.gif

He sure run really FAST, very hyper, very jumpy, very wild and very very affective!! He loved to escape a lot!!! He was very bold when he was around mailmans or newspaper boy or big dogs. He was smart too!

He was a calm dog when he knows its time. Always perfect timing. He only got wild or excited when he met people who were my friends or family etc. He hates the mailmans especially. LOL

My Pom was not hard to house-break...she strived to please me at every turn. She has never did her business in my house, and I got her at 8 weeks.

They are hyper and "skittish" doggies....and need maintenance often since their hair is thick....and one thing I like to brag about is their loyalty to their owners!....The heart of a Lion....

When I woke up this AM...:giggle:...my doggie was right by my head, looking at me with a smile on her face and eyes full of love....

Back