Police say naked man standing in doorway is not breaking law, neighbors fed up

What about shooting him with paintballs? hahahaha!

the guy exhibitionist and this what he wants all this media attention giving guy a high...I no let some naked jerk stop me living my life as long he keeps his feet in his house and don't shout or point anything at me or those with me it don't bother me one toe over his door step that different

the guy exhibitionist and this what he wants all this media attention giving guy a high...I no let some naked jerk stop me living my life as long he keeps his feet in his house and don't shout or point anything at me or those with me it don't bother me one toe over his door step that different

I saw this the sound bite for this on the news but I did not see the whole story . It was not the interesting to me. I agree people should stop giving the guy so much attention. He thrive on all the attention he is getting. He might stop going this if the attention went away.

If he's been doing it for ten years I'm not so sure he's doing it for 'attention'. It's his neighbors who are bringing attention to it. He'd probably do better at a nudist colony though...

If he's been doing it for ten years I'm not so sure he's doing it for 'attention'. It's his neighbors who are bringing attention to it. He'd probably do better at a nudist colony though...

Thought the same thing (nudist colony)....:giggle:...Perhaps he's horny...but honestly, it would scare me somewhat if my neighbor did this for 10 years....I would not put up with it....:giggle:...either move...or get the neighborhood to drag him out of the house and make fun of his Oscar Mayer Wiener....

Just get all the neighbors to bring chairs and sit in front of his house and laugh at him when he's standing there in his birthday suit. Who knows it might work.

Get a bull horn and yell..."Is that all you got"?...:giggle:....and..."it's a itty-bitty...teenie-weenie"....

I have had dirty oldmen flash as I suspect most of us women have WHAT in gods name do they get out of flashing something that don't look as good as what see in toilet pan

I have had dirty oldmen flash as I suspect most of us women have WHAT in gods name do they get out of flashing something that don't look as good as what see in toilet pan

:giggle:...seems they like to see the :eek3:...on our faces...

and they always wear mac..don't you just wish had nutcrackers in pocket when see the prick walking pass

and they always wear mac..don't you just wish had nutcrackers in pocket when see the prick walking pass

A nut cracker in my pocket?...I wouldn't touch that scrawny, swiveled up pencil dick with a 10-foot pole...

i find it hard to belive they havnt arrested this guy,
strange,

Back