Pointless thread...Maybe.

Originally posted by Aberrrcrombie03
Teekie,

thank you! :-D

Bebe,

yup. I'm DONE with hs means NO more soap opera coming from ASD. ugh.

heh.

gotta see if i can survive thru the first year at gally.
ditto here no more soap opera from HS but it's still on tv lol... see ya there at Gally NSO and btw sowwy if I scared you at open house lol... ttyl

Originally posted by Teekie
lol, pointless? Probably not :) Nice pic in your sig there.. ;)

Pointless Thread from hearing said that way i learn from hearing forum where i joined there .. ;)

OoOoO. Koolz
i'd my tongue pirece, it was about 5 or 6 years old. lols

Btw sorry... Point off.... :ugh: >>> :ily: "i love you"? .. so who did made it?

Originally posted by LiLyxLui
OoOoO. Koolz
i'd my tongue pirece, it was about 5 or 6 years old. lols

Btw sorry... Point off.... :ugh: >>> :ily: "i love you"? .. so who did made it?

Alex added them as new emotions on this board.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Alex added them as new emotions on this board.
oh really? What website did Alex got it from???

Congratulations! Good luck with your future at Gallaudet! :thumb:

Simba, congrats!! Why july 22? I think it's too early to go there. Well, good luck in Gally!

Wow, Simba.. Congrats that u graduated!! Wow it made me feel it been so long time for u to graudated :lol:

Good luck at Gally, Simba gurl!! And congrats on your tongue pireced..

I already have mine for abt soon 3 yrs lol

Originally posted by Coralicious
Simba, congrats!! Why july 22? I think it's too early to go there. Well, good luck in Gally!

I'm not going there for my classes, Im going to DC for Bridge Program. I signed several programs at Gally so I can get out of Huntsville. Got tired of Alabama already. My classes will not start until August 27th.

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
ditto here no more soap opera from HS but it's still on tv lol... see ya there at Gally NSO and btw sowwy if I scared you at open house lol... ttyl

Haaa! It's all right, man. I sat the same table u sat in too. I was like WTF?! That guy looks familar!!

:-D

See ya at NSO!!

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Wow, Simba.. Congrats that u graduated!! Wow it made me feel it been so long time for u to graudated :lol:

Good luck at Gally, Simba gurl!! And congrats on your tongue pireced..

I already have mine for abt soon 3 yrs lol

CURRY!!!!!! :D Great to hear from yah again! Hmm. :counting: 5 years. or was it 4? : shrugs: The last thing I remember being with you was at that boring-ass athletic banquet at FSDB. we were hanging out with Judy and ummm Heidi? Man, that was sweet ol' memories, especially those soccer practices. Ha!

Originally posted by Aberrrcrombie03
CURRY!!!!!! :D Great to hear from yah again! Hmm. :counting: 5 years. or was it 4? : shrugs: The last thing I remember being with you was at that boring-ass athletic banquet at FSDB. we were hanging out with Judy and ummm Heidi? Man, that was sweet ol' memories, especially those soccer practices. Ha!

:lol:... I think 4 yrs. Since I graduated FSD was 4 yrs ago lol. Oh yeah I remmied the banquet.. Hella yeah it was boring LOL. Yeah we always chatting after practice heh.

Back