Please Pray For My Friend's son

coloravalanche said:
I am not here to question the doctors! Alot of times doctors make mistakes..it is important to have autopsy for double check and findout why the blood wont flow in his body...

This is my opinion so leave my opinion alone! Thanks!

But, but to air that out here in public when people are hurting is in poor taste. This boy just died. Leave it go.

SmileyGin said:
What is Life support? Hope this help you understand.

Life support
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Life support, in the medical field, refers to a set of therapies for preserving a patient's life when essential body systems are not functioning sufficiently to sustain life unaided. Life support therapies utilize some combination of several techniques: feeding tubes, intravenous drips, total parenteral nutrition, mechanical respiration, heart/lung bypass, defibrillation, urinary catheterization and dialysis. The same techniques are also used for intensive care or in some cases during surgery, though life support is employed to stabilize a patient and is typically not sufficient to allow full recovery from their condition.
In general, enteric feeding ("tube feeding") is preferable to total parenteral nutrition. Urinary catheterization is preferable to dialysis. Mechanical ventilation or defibrillation are preferable to cardiac bypass, and can sometimes substitute for it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_support

Im aware of that...I mean what about blood flowing? If the blood isnt flowing...it still no good for life support? What about blood transfusion? I hope Im explaining this clear..thanks for the link!

its mourning time and grieving... Show your damn support and sympathy.. need your thoughts and prayers.. show them we care about them.. show them we love them whoever they are...
NOT just aguring whatever you want to.. you are disrespecting them..and us too.. If you want agure or being stupid, do it other else where not here..

its SO hard to deal the GREATER loss of our child or children or LOVED ones..

TweetyBird... I am sorry about those people have NO respect for our loss the loved one..

TweetyBird.. please send our love and support to his family.. and tell them we know he is in good and wonderful hands, he is wearing new wings and ready to hover over his family...

(guys, excuse my rant)

Last edited by a moderator:
DoofusMama said:
its mourning time and grieving... Show your damn support and sympathy.. need your thoughts and prayers.. show them we care about them.. show them we love them whoever they are...
NOT just aguring whatever you want to.. you are disrespecting them..and us too.. If you want agure or being stupid, do it other else where not here..

its SO hard to deal the GREATER loss of our child or children or LOVED ones..

TweetyBird... I am sorry about those people have NO respect for our loss the loved one..

TweetyBird.. please send our love and support to his family.. and tell them we know he is in good and wonderful hands, he is wearing new wings and ready to hover over his family...

(guys, excuse my rant)

No, you were right to do this. I want to show respect for Tweety, Rebel and for the family of this little boy. It's a tragedy t hat he died, and the particulars really aren't all that important anymore. The important thing is, he's gone...And, people are hurting....

Last edited by a moderator:
Tweety, pls give this To the Family of Tyler's...:hug: Coloravalanche

84290290210429fa.gif

DeafMonkey said:
oh she said that " I dont trust doctors" then change edit in quickly?? oh wow ..

and also I agreed with GalaxyAngelz .. Doctors have been tried on Tyler but not make it from Tyler.

The reason why I edited is to prevent from misunderstands me...thats why I edited it quickly to prevent worse - thank you!

Im sorry about Tyler. This saddens me. My heart goes out to the family of Tyler.

I am sooo sorry about Tyler's death. it's breaking my heart to see his handsome face. I can't believe it...

HEY, did you find out what cause to make Tyler's health failing???? Did he have other health problem or something???

CrazyMomma said:
I am sooo sorry about Tyler's death. it's breaking my heart to see his handsome face. I can't believe it...

HEY, did you find out what cause to make Tyler's health failing???? Did he have other health problem or something???

He had an asthma attack, which cut off oxygen to his brain. Once that started happening, his brain started dying, and he went into organ failure.

Ooooh asthma attack... Dammit! I hate that attacks.. My 4 years old almost died from asthma attack, he was in the room with 7 people who are smokers and he got asthma attack, and I had to get him out room and doing the oxygen mask and giving him the shot and took him to the emergency room for pre-caution... Now my son is okay and is no longer in the room with the peole who are smokers. He is not allow to be in the room with my father-in-law and all of his uncles and aunts who all heavy smokers.. That happened right after Christmas Day.. That was the last time we saw them.. And I told my husband that we are NOT going there again. I hate to see what Tyler had been thru. It's tough, and I can feel the pain that Tyler's mom been going thru. It's tough!!

I'm so sorry about Tyler, my prayers to his family and friends... Rest in peace Tyler.

i am sorry for your loss, and i pray that you get through this tough time, i also pray that he is in good hand in heaven.

omg! i wish i don't read the bad news. I feel so bad for that family and friends of Tyler. I'm so sorry and pray for him, he will be in good hands. I almost lost my cousin, who has asthama attack, been stay for 3 weeks at hospital with many different kinds of oxygen. Finally he got it work out. But ashamed he was smoked. (he quitted afterward) I hope that truth. Anyway...

Send my sympathy to you, Rebel, Tyler's friends and family! :hug: Its very hard. July 4th was the celebrate it would be hard on you all for that saddest moments every years further. Since it would hard on Tyler's parents since its their only child. Hope they re okay through it.

SherryCherish said:
omg! i wish i don't read the bad news. I feel so bad for that family and friends of Tyler. I'm so sorry and pray for him, he will be in good hands. I almost lost my cousin, who has asthama attack, been stay for 3 weeks at hospital with many different kinds of oxygen. Finally he got it work out. But ashamed he was smoked. (he quitted afterward) I hope that truth. Anyway...

Send my sympathy to you, Rebel, Tyler's friends and family! :hug: Its very hard. July 4th was the celebrate it would be hard on you all for that saddest moments every years further. Since it would hard on Tyler's parents since its their only child. Hope they re okay through it.

oh wow 3 weeks ? lucky to be alive. Wish Tyler stay alive and research till found from the plm dang! but Tyler is in heavn with the god. :(

I'm sorry heard abt Tyler's passed away..since i read post from my sk2 while i was at work...till i get home from work and i zoom turn my cpu on and reply here *sigh* tell her's familie that mah pray for them and how much sorry loss tyler's passed away...he is with god he is not stuffer or pain anymore :(

OH man, I had read thru out and I was hoping to hear if he was okay, but damn no I am so sorry!! Pls accept my sympathy.... for u and all ur family as well as Tyler's friends... Hate being so closed to the 4th of July like that! :hugs:

Rest in peace, Tyler.. -|-

Aww TB , RebelGirl and BabyAngel, I'm truly sorry to hear about Tyler, This is really sad news

My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family, may he rest in peace and be with the angels forever .. :sad:

thanks everyone for pray hard... sigh.. it hard all on us and mom too.. i cant believe that he is gone.. i will let yall know abt when funeral.. i already made the frame and crafts.. i will take the picture here allright

Back