Please Pray For My Friend's son

:angel: To Family and Friends of dear Tyler :angel:

:angel: Thinking of you and praying that God will send you peace in this difficult time.
:angel:

I am sorry to hear that the life support machine will turn off .. it awful to hear that how so sudden that tyler is fighting for his life ... I still contuine to pray for tyler and his family too and tyler's mum is very lucky to have TB as her rock friend when need .... :hug:

I know Tyler for a long time since he was a little boy. He was so cute, I remember he used to have a crush on one of my friend. I thought it was so cute, but when I found out about Tyler. It broke my heart because he is too young. I couldn't sleep good last night because I kept think of him and hope that the news will turn to be a good news, but it wasn't. I talked to TweetyBird and she told me that they are going to unplug it today, it made me crying because I felt like I know Tyler the whole of my life. I mean he is too young, plus it is really sad because it is on my birthday *yeah its my brithday today* So Im really upsetting about it. I will still pray for Teana (Tyler's mom) and her family.

Oh my god, Poor tyler. I saw the pics of him. he is such a beautiful boy. What a waste of life for a young beautiful boy? I know what his mother's feeling at the moment. I went through it myself. I lost my baby girl 5 years ago. I was so devasted when she died. At the moment, Tyler's mum will need alot of support from families, friends etc...My thought and prayer will be with them. :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :angel: May the angels guide him to heaven :angel:

I am really so sorry. My heart goes out to his families. How about you, how are you feeling about it??? :cry: :cry:

aw..I cant believe he passed away...I dont understand what caused him lead to coma and then passed away...this is extreemly SAD - breaks my heart for the family...:hug:

Have he had asthma history in the past? There has to be something caused allergy in his body or maybe something he ate or who knows..I pray that they will have autospy and findout what caused his death...

Im so SAD for the mother and family..I know the boy is gone in heaven...to be with the Lord.

TweetyBird,
Can you send their family, you're my prayer and deepily sorrow their son's pass away.
Now Jesus is taking care your friend's son hands now...

Last edited by a moderator:
P.S.

I wonder when Tyler was on life support machine..He cant be on it whether his blood was not flowing? Will it still be no good while on support machine?just wondering about that...

Damn, this is soooo SAD...makes me tears...

TweetyBird said:
Hey everyone let u know at 3:40pm he passed a way.. Sigh..

Awwwww so sad!! :(:(:(:(:(:(:( give his friends and family a hug :hug: :hug: :hug: like a :grouphug: .. I am sorry about Tyler is passed away. He is great as baseball player as I saw the pic of him :( Wow he is so young at age 11 yrs old. I know at his school, friends, family, etc are so upsetting about him. :( .. I am sure that Tyler is in heaven without pain or something and I am sure that Tyler is watching his mommy, family, and friends. :(

My heart goes out to his families and Im praying for them..... Im soo sorry to hear about it

coloravalanche said:
aw..I cant believe he passed away...I dont understand what caused him lead to coma and then passed away...this is extreemly SAD - breaks my heart for the family...:hug:

Have he had asthma history in the past? There has to be something caused allergy in his body or maybe something he ate or who knows..I pray that they will have autospy and findout what caused his death...

Im so SAD for the mother and family..I know the boy is gone in heaven...to be with the Lord.

Doctors already tried to checking out on Tyler but didnt make it out so unplug and let him passed away. GalaxyAngelz is right.

coloravalanche said:
P.S.

I wonder when Tyler was on life support machine..He cant be on it whether his blood was not flowing? Will it still be no good while on support machine?just wondering about that...

Damn, this is soooo SAD...makes me tears...

What is Life support? Hope this help you understand.

Life support
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Life support, in the medical field, refers to a set of therapies for preserving a patient's life when essential body systems are not functioning sufficiently to sustain life unaided. Life support therapies utilize some combination of several techniques: feeding tubes, intravenous drips, total parenteral nutrition, mechanical respiration, heart/lung bypass, defibrillation, urinary catheterization and dialysis. The same techniques are also used for intensive care or in some cases during surgery, though life support is employed to stabilize a patient and is typically not sufficient to allow full recovery from their condition.
In general, enteric feeding ("tube feeding") is preferable to total parenteral nutrition. Urinary catheterization is preferable to dialysis. Mechanical ventilation or defibrillation are preferable to cardiac bypass, and can sometimes substitute for it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_support

It's not your place to question the doctors, Color. They did what they could for the boy. He had an asthma attack, which cut off the oxygen supply to his brain for too long. This caused his brain to die, which gave rise to the other problems, and he was dying. Rather than have him suffer and go slowly and painfully, he was allowed to go peacefully, instead.

No autopsy is needed. We know the cause of death already. Leave it go. Let's all just be grateful this child is no longer suffering, and lets pray that the family and their friends can find strength in this difficult time.

((((((((((((((( To all of you who knew this child and his family))))))))))))) I hope you find strength in knowing that Tyler is in a better place.

Please send my deepest condolences to this young boy's family and friends. What a tragic tale. Rest in Peace, Tyler.

Oceanbreeze said:
It's not your place to question the doctors, Color. They did what they could for the boy. He had an asthma attack, which cut off the oxygen supply to his brain for too long. This caused his brain to die, which gave rise to the other problems, and he was dying. Rather than have him suffer and go slowly and painfully, he was allowed to go peacefully, instead.

No autopsy is needed. We know the cause of death already. Leave it go. Let's all just be grateful this child is no longer suffering, and lets pray that the family and their friends can find strength in this difficult time.

((((((((((((((( To all of you who knew this child and his family))))))))))))) I hope you find strength in knowing that Tyler is in a better place.

I am not here to question the doctors! Alot of times doctors make mistakes..it is important to have autopsy for double check and findout why the blood wont flow in his body...

This is my opinion so leave my opinion alone! Thanks!

Oh am so sorry to hear ... may god be peace with tyler .. it does break my heart .. My thoughts goes to his family .... :hug:

I am saddened to hear that Tyler has passed away. My heart goes out to him and his family. May he rest in peace.

Back