Pictures Frame.

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Great linkie...thanks! ;)

every time i see your signature, it made me SMILE!

kitten is soooo CUTE! luv them! heh :D

Originally posted by daprilz
every time i see your signature, it made me SMILE!

kitten is soooo CUTE! luv them! heh :D

hehehe :mrgreen: Yep, I love those kittens... ;)

Originally posted by eternity
here it is,

fc3a0868.jpg

the orignal color.. but it's resize and i have a normal size like black n white. but you can get a picture like that
fc3a0867.jpg
eternity, i really interest to make like that you made one.. it is so beautiful! your certive is very brilliant! how you do that? that mean me to have buy special software program? or what?

i made this - *YAY* i made it !

its pix of me and my best friend heidi, she passed away. :(

<3<3 In Loving Memory of Heidi <3<3
April 18, 1987 - January 23, 2001 !

Attachments

• bw.jpg
    bw.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 73
this pix is not bad .... but still work on it to look perfect and make it look like its real ... u know ? heh ... also i made this of my puppy JAG ... so CUTE! look so perfect for him since hes sooo WILD! ... so he got to think WILD! *laughs*

here it is -> http://www.angelfire.com/film/daprilz/jagz.jpg

:applause: great work!!!!

yayayay -- the dog is BOOTIFUL! sorry to hear shes passed on :( u will join her when its ur time and she will be waiting for u

Originally posted by Fly Free
:applause: great work!!!!

yayayay -- the dog is BOOTIFUL! sorry to hear shes passed on :( u will join her when its ur time and she will be waiting for u

THANKS!!!! ....... aw, you got my eyes WET! .... i reallllly miss her! :( since we grew up together ... u saw a pix of us together when we was very little ... *sigh* she will be always in my heart! :)

Originally posted by daprilz
THANKS!!!! ....... aw, you got my eyes WET! .... i reallllly miss her! :( since we grew up together ... u saw a pix of us together when we was very little ... *sigh* she will be always in my heart! :)

yes she will always :) treasure all the great times u had with the dog growing up and she will be right there to greet u 1 day once again *huggies* daprilz

Originally posted by Fly Free
yes she will always :) treasure all the great times u had with the dog growing up and she will be right there to greet u 1 day once again *huggies* daprilz

thanks again! *HUG BACK!* :) Fly Free :D

Awwww daprilz.. that's so beautiful!! It sure made me think of my beloved dogs that passed on. My first dog was named Heidi too and I always loved that name, our second dog Peggy passed on and we still have Christy and Daisy the Boston Terriers. Even though people tell us we should never treat our dogs like family but it sure is hard when those dogs protect us with their lives!! :D

Back