Pictures Frame.

daprilz

Reaction score
anybody know any website of company that make a beautiful picture with frame or whatever like that ...

for example: i want to send a company of my favorite 6 pictures so a company can make 6 pictures in ONE picture like DREAM, NATURE & FANCY picture? if u know what i mean? im trying to find a website of company who can make it ... i have hard time to find it ... i want to order one! if u know website of company, plllllease post it here .... if you do, MANNNNY THANKS!!!!! :D

example picture

thats what i want like this ...

example:

Attachments

• example.jpg
    example.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 269
Originally posted by vvti low rolla
well, go to local stores...bec i did many time with me and my car

no, i dont want to stand to take a pix and etc .... im talkin about my OLD pictures from before ... i collect like 10 pixes to give a company so they can fix it as in ONE picture ... get it ?

dee, i knew what you mean but still yes local stores...i gave them my about 20 pics and they pick 6 i think so they make those pics into one. mostly i find in spanish community. i will post it when i scan it. latah

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
dee, i knew what you mean but still yes local stores...i gave them my about 20 pics and they pick 6 i think so they make those pics into one. mostly i find in spanish community. i will post it when i scan it. latah

oh k, ill find out about it ....

by the way, thanks! :)

huh? look like nobody is going to help me out about website order prints and etc ? :(

Hey girl, It's easy to create... by some programs... You can expert with...

here it is,

fc3a0868.jpg

the orignal color.. but it's resize and i have a normal size like black n white. but you can get a picture like that
fc3a0867.jpg

program like what? so i can download and create it ... but im talkin about special pro pictures company, u know?

photoshop 7.0 and under what ? blur or etc? u know?

give me some explain - hope u will be patient w/ me ... if you dont have any patient, forget it. :(

I do understand what Aprilz is trying to say what she wants...Eternity, no offense, that picture you showed, its not too good as Aprilz gave an example, you see that all picture blend into one. You dont want to show lines of pic, you want to make it like smooth/blend if you understand what Im trying to say? Someone here should know how to do this...I wish I know how but I dont... :(

Heather, I was just giving some examples of what I made and you were saying they are no good. I am not telling you to give my picture(s) a rate.

Perhap I know daprilz in real life. You should re-consider about your comment toward to me.

Daprilz, Know what? I can just stop by n help you with that. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by hacker
yea on adobe photoshop 7.0 on filter here list..

done download photoshop 7.0 ... there is mannnnny lists under FILTER, which one are u talkin about? help me! thanks :)

enternity heather has a right to make her opioion if u dont like it then don't show it.

Dapril adobe pic 7.0 with filter and u can work it on ur own without paying full price from the companys in local stores.

i can see FILTER but WHICH ONE? ITS MANNNNY LIST! thanks for being patient w/ me!

Back