Picture of your pets

Thanks, FriskyFeline and JamieLynn. They actually know I am a soft touch and they might get something good. :)

LOL @ Bottesini's post. My cats used to do that EVERY day, even though they knew they weren't given any food :roll:

Anakin, cute picture of your cats sitting at the window! But sure need pictures with their faces :D That's some huge (nice) scratch you go there :giggle: I never took pictures of the scratches I got. I should have thought about it to keep as memory ;) Guess he didn't feel like a walk out... :shrug: You've got a full house there with pets too!

here you go!

10ia4cj.jpg

32zufbr.jpg

(the flash was used on my phone, pansy's eyes are green)

ouchie, anakin! Those furkids peeking out of the window look adorable. Were Pansy always nervous? snoop looks like mine. does snoop have green eyes? or orange? i want to take your kitties come home with me. :D

i adopted pansy when she was three months old, and i've raised her indoors only. i guess that's why she was nervous about going outside. snoop was two years old when i adopted him, and he seemed comfortable about going outside - he must've been an indoors/outdoors cat before. they're strictly indoors until i decide it's a nice enough day to take them out on their leashes/harnesses. :) and snoop has gold eyes! you can see 'em in the picture of him above.

Poor Pansy's been blinded now ;) (J/K) and looks like Snoop's gonna jump right into the camera any time soon :giggle:

Thx for the pics - me's kitty addicted person :D I got so many AD kitty names to remember... :scratch:

Poor Pansy's been blinded now ;) (J/K) and looks like Snoop's gonna jump right into the camera any time soon :giggle:

Thx for the pics - me's kitty addicted person :D I got so many AD kitty names to remember... :scratch:

aww, i'm glad there are so many kitties here that are loved! :giggle:

We did furbabysit the inlaw's dog for two days. I am told that he's mixed black lab and german shepherd. I couldn't snap a good picture of dog. He's so active and he's impossible to get a good picture. He moves so quickly. Sorry. :D
25ixa14.jpg

1yrabp.jpg

can you see what it is. ;)

ay7bib.jpg

here you go!

10ia4cj.jpg

32zufbr.jpg

(the flash was used on my phone, pansy's eyes are green)

i adopted pansy when she was three months old, and i've raised her indoors only. i guess that's why she was nervous about going outside. snoop was two years old when i adopted him, and he seemed comfortable about going outside - he must've been an indoors/outdoors cat before. they're strictly indoors until i decide it's a nice enough day to take them out on their leashes/harnesses. :) and snoop has gold eyes! you can see 'em in the picture of him above.

Ohh your kitties are beautiful. i still want your kitties home with me. :d I like to keep my cats as indoors only. Sometimes i allow them outside once in a while but not long enough. Jude is the one who used to escape until he slows down due to aging.

We are getting a picture of the pups with Santa at PetSmart next weekend (my mom's idea :P)... so I will probably put that picture up when we get it.

Thanks! This is Chloe...she's the most precious thing in the whole world!!!
HPIM0047.jpg

And This is a pic I found on the internet...kitty with CI!!!

catcochimplant.jpg

That is a LAB CAT! That is why is not happy! The poor cat! I wish someone would put a damn hole in the person forehead!

10 cats!?!?!?

And most stay outdoors, they just waltz in, eat and drink and cyas!! Plus I live out in the country. Nice big yard for them to hang out and hunt field mice and gophers or any small game.

Yiz

This is my Jack Russell Terrier, Elli Mae.
3168474327_bd1a1ce886.jpg

And she knows Sign!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUvixu02sC4]YouTube - Elli Knows Sign[/ame]

Lots of good looking pets here. How do you guys get the pictures on here without the attachments, I forgot the htmls.

Back