Picture of your pets

Cute doggies Weirdo :D *pats Dory and Skunky *

Joey and his girls after grooming!

Here is a picture of our little group of dogs after their grooming. It is the first one for Joey since we adopted him on Sept. 10.

You can see he gained weight and is much healthier.

344dw87.jpg

Mossy, an English Springer
IMG_0105.jpg

Rosie, a tortoiseshell-and-white
S1050160.jpg

Monty, my precious ginger baby
Photo14.jpg

new pics of Pandy the Beagle she loves sweater i brought from walmart but i fit her and its totally comfortable for her for winter

When I move in my own apartment, I will be able to own pets :) yay, I'll definitely post a picture on this thread when I find my pet pal. It will probably be a cat of course, meow!! Keep posting the pics, I'm lovin' it :)

Here's one of my roommate's cat. :) Pardon the cat's face... the camera's flash got their eyes... :giggle:

Oh... Frisky!!! You make me go weak in the knees with that cute piccie of your kitten lying on its own couch :D So cute! LOL

And Calvin's roomie's cats seems to be saying: "Stupid paps! They're everywhere" :giggle:

Yes, I've been on LOLcats again :giggle:

Oh... Frisky!!! You make me go weak in the knees with that cute piccie of your kitten lying on its own couch :D So cute! LOL

Yes, I've been on LOLcats again :giggle:

This couch belongs to my girl but she's getting big. So I keep it for cats. ;)

i didnt expect that my photo size is way too big. oh well.

hehe LOLCATS.

Bott, Yes he loves sleeping it there. He sleeps there during the day time in the play/computer room. lol.

Back