Picture of your pets

cute!! where did you get that shirt? My brother should get that shirts for my mom's two yorkies.

I was on date yesterday in NYC. we went to BUILD-A-BEAR store. I saw this shirt and i thought it would fit on my dog and it did.

You can find handful of different shirts at BUILD-A-BEAR - see that link and click on FIND A STORE to find one closest to you. or I can mail it to you if you do not have it around you.

I was on date yesterday in NYC. we went to BUILD-A-BEAR store. I saw this shirt and i thought it would fit on my dog and it did.

You can find handful of different shirts at BUILD-A-BEAR - see that link and click on FIND A STORE to find one closest to you. or I can mail it to you if you do not have it around you.

OH thats easy! i know where the build a bear is in my hometown. Thanks. my kids went there years ago. i will check it out.

thanks!

Awww, cute dog! I would love to have one of my own if I have lot of space for him/her to run around. :)

I have a Welsh Cardigan Corgi Dog... His name is Travis or "Big Guy" (We nicked named him that so he doesn't feel small compared to all other dogs) He's my dog, had it since I was in 4th grade and amazingly enough, he's still alive. However he lives with my Dad who lives in the country on 10 acres. He won't let me have my dog live with me as I live in apartment now.

Anyways, here's a pic of him when he was just a few years old

Picture006.jpg

When I saw him for the first time in 3 years just two weeks ago, I was shocked how fat he was! My Dad is in total denial that my Dog is fat... he says it's all the fur. But I know better! What's even worse is that they (my dad and stepmom) blames it on my Grandma for feeding Travis too much. Reality, it's my Dad who has been feeding him too much! :roll:

Travis.jpg

A few days ago my dogs sitting at the top of the stairs. I don't know why they were doing this, but I thought they are cute.

24pl1na.jpg

I wish ~ lol... It is hearing ! :roll:

ha i have not experience with deaf kitty but i plan to adopt a deaf kitty once my kids get older first. your kitty is so beautiful i want to take your kitty home with me. but my three furboys (cats) won't be happy about it. :giggle:

Beeeautyfil Kitty hongdou!!!!!!!!!! One blue and one green eye!!! Cute!!!! :D

A few days ago my dogs sitting at the top of the stairs. I don't know why they were doing this, but I thought they are cute.

24pl1na.jpg

Awwww. :) :aw:

I got one yesterday of my two dogs on the top of the stairs looking at the camera... it was a rare moment because the both of them were staring straight at it! :)

Awwww. :) :aw:

I got one yesterday of my two dogs on the top of the stairs looking at the camera... it was a rare moment because the both of them were staring straight at it! :)

Aww back at you! Your dogs are adorable. I really like Bassets. :wave:

LOVE the pet pic.'s! Want to see if hubby could post any of ours on here -

This is my baby. She is only a year and half.

IMAGE_080.jpg

Enjoyingtheclover.jpg

IMAGE_241.jpg

Her name is sweetiepie. Pie for short. :D

Here is my husband today carrying the Pekingese while the Shih Tzu says, "give him to me!"

35lwyvb_th.jpg

Aww... Everyone has such adorable animals. I love all different kinds of animals.
I am a cat/dog lover, by the way...

Back