Picture of your pets

I understand that. I get so much from my pets. No matter what kind of a day I have, they are always there. They understand me much better than most people do.

I wish you well.

Ok, second try............this is Zeus as a pup. I truly forgot how small he was

D'aww! He's soooo adorable! I LOVE dogs. Too bad that I can't have one... (Allergic asthma, that's why)

Hang on while I find pics of my bunnies :)

Alright. Let's see if I can get these picture to embed...

This is Oreo, my oldest bunny. He's a Californian rabbit. I got him in July of 2009, and he was a young rabbit then, so I guess he's around 3 years old, give or take.

mintyoreo-albums-my-rabbits-picture5580-oreo.jpg

This is Cinnamon, my dwarf. He's a Lionhead/Netherland Dwarf mix. We have noooo clue how old he is; the people who sold him to us didn't know his age. But we've had him since 2010, so he's at least 2 1/2 years old.

mintyoreo-albums-my-rabbits-picture5581-cinnamon.jpg

This is Odie. He just turned 1 year old on March 10th. (Yes, I celebrate my bunnies' birthdays!) He is a Black Otter Rex, and MUCH cuter in person!

mintyoreo-albums-my-rabbits-picture5582-odie.jpg

And this is Licorice. She also turned 1 year old on March 10th. She and Odie are brother and sister from the same litter. She is a Black Rex. This is an older picture of her. I don't have a recent picture of her, because she won't stay still for the camera!

mintyoreo-albums-my-rabbits-picture5579-licorice.jpg

Mr. Black, 9 years old. He was 100% black up until a couple years ago and now has a white goatee. Big chicken, he lets the cat boss him around. Very, very lazy.

IMG0138-XL.jpg

Mr. Black, 9 years old. He was 100% black up until a couple years ago and now has a white goatee. Big chicken, he lets the cat boss him around. Very, very lazy.

IMG0138-XL.jpg

He's so cute! And he rocks the white goatee quite well :)

And now making a guest appearance on my desk/keyboard, Mooch, my cat. He seems to feel that spring is in the air perhaps, thus awakening from his winter hibernation of being rooted under the pillows on my bed.

Attachments

• Mooch.jpg
    Mooch.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 10
  • mooch-2.jpg
    mooch-2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 9
And... here's one more rabbit picture!

This is my rabbit, Hemi. I don't have him anymore. My parents made me give him back to the breeder, because he is blind. He is still my rabbit, but he lives in a different home. He is a Lilac Rex. Yes, he is PURPLE! This picture doesn't show off his purple fur very well, but he is indeed a nice lilac color. When he is in direct sunlight, his fur glows a nice purple color. (Otherwise, he is more of a lilac-silver color.) He is Odie and Licorice's brother from the same litter. They are my triplets! :)

mintyoreo-albums-my-rabbits-picture5583-hemi.jpg

Oh lawdy lawdy those are some big dogs! I think they might outweigh me. They look like they're very gentle though :) very nice

Back