frogkitty.jpg

hahaha just kidding that's not my kitty, poor thing! :D

Heres Moo:

moocatnip.jpg

and Drake:

drake2.jpg

Pansy relaxing in her favorite position:

588277635_AH3Yy-L.jpg

My daughter Kelly and the stray kitten she found in the neighborhood about 7 years ago:

754840950_jaowm-L.jpg

yes , she is, bordercollie/huntaway cross , 12 weeks old very freindly quiet learns quickly...

Dingaling and Aefad
IMG_4053+copy.JPG

Buterfly and Dingaling
IMG_3949+copy.JPG

Our precious ABBY! Who is missing Buterfly
IMGP1936.JPG

Last edited:
My Mojo Dog!

This my baby!

Just click on the pics to for a bigger pic.

Attachments

• GEDC0120.jpg
    GEDC0120.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 10
  • Mojo.JPG
    Mojo.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 7
  • mojo1.jpg
    mojo1.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 8
LOVE all these great pet pic's! Have to get hubby to put up some more of my guys I can direct you to.
mzwytch, what a cute face on your little one:)
somewhere back farther there are shots of my two Rottie girls. We also have a 13 yr. old Black Lab

Thanks, Simon, Frisky and Botts! :)

I realized I forgot to finish putting up the others. (I still have 4 other cats to put up LOL)

Here is Millie:

013005-01-Millie-AD.jpg

08240603-millie-AD.jpg

04200721-millie-AD.jpg

That is really funny when a cat or dog see themselves in a mirror and think it isanother animal! My dog saw himself once and 'bark' at the 'other dog!' LOL!

Blind? Also what kind of dog is it?

Nope, Mojo isn't blind. he's just got two different colored eyes and mis-matched ears...(one is bigger than the other). Mojo is a pug mix. What he is mixed with is anyone's guess, but the vet said he had a lot of pug in him. :D

mzwytch, what a cute face on your little one:)

Thanks, he's a sweetie! He stays with me no matter where I'm at. Mojo is a rescue baby. When we got him he had been severely abused. Half his fur had been scalded off and he had sore and blisters all over him. He'd been starving too. A friend who worked at the rail yard where she found him brought him to us. With a lot of love and a bag of beef jerky I got him to trust me and I've been mom every since. We didn't even know if his fur would ever grow back, but it didn't matter...we fell in love with him and he's been our baby for 3 years now. :)

Nope, Mojo isn't blind. he just got two different colored eyes and mis-matched ears...(one is bigger that the other). Mojo is a pug mix. What he is mixed with is anyone's guess, but the vet said he had a lot of pug in him. :D

He is very interesting looking. I rescue dogs too. :)

He is very interesting looking. I rescue dogs too. :)

He's unique that's for sure. Mojo seems to know that I can't hear anymore too. He goes out of his way to let me know if someone is at the door or even if the phone rings. I never trained him or had him trained. He's a funny little guy.:aw:

We've rescued cats, dogs, squirrels, and even coons before. The wild babies are harder though...sometimes they don't make it.:(

Last edited:
Back