picture of your desktop

YOu can search on yahoo them has many flowers picture i cant remmy what name website i alwasy forget lol i hope so you will find them soon!! if you cant find you can new change other desktop if you want lol.. :-D

Neat desktops you all got! :)

Well, I have one that got the University of Georgia Bulldogs' football players on it, it is only to annoy my relatives and friends in Tennessee that they root for the University of Tennessee Volunteers football team. :D http://img86.exs.cx/img86/286/mydesktop1.jpg (sorry this is so huge so I will leave the link here. :)

lindsay-pic.gif
<- My desktop looks it..she is my favorite-actress :mrgreen:

Weirdo said:
How can I get the picture from my desktop? I forgot how.

Did you see "print screen" button on your keyboard?

Yes, dann do is print your "print screen" button on your keyboard then open any file to paste.

Good Luck. :mrgreen:

In the eye of Jeanne

This is a good desktop background image which is the eye wall of Hurricane Jeanne. It's my desktop background now.

Richard

Attachments

• jeanne-eyewall5-092204b.jpg
    jeanne-eyewall5-092204b.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 37
here is mine

Current desktop :)

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 35
that's new desktop :)

Attachments

• girl.GIF
    girl.GIF
    121.9 KB · Views: 38
My Desktop - I created this wallpaper from Bionicle Metru Nui screensaver with use of print screen and PSP 8.

And another picture show start menu - I use Alienware theme. It's awesome and fit my style well!

Like Alienware theme? You need to install Theme Manager to use Alienware theme.

I like to keep my desktop simple.

Attachments

• wallpaper.gif
    wallpaper.gif
    57.8 KB · Views: 56
Okay, here is my 5 yrs son, Patrick.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 27
I always make my own wallpapers.

The first was a snapshot taken by my friend of my husband and I at a Memorial Day party. I used Adobe PS to play around with and I also inserted a farisan writing that basically say "I love you". :)

the second was of myself-- with Adobe as well. I totally love this shot of myself because it shows my personality-- strong, loud and mysterious. ;-)

[EDIT: my husband has this simple blue wallpaper with black writing of "I love you" in Farsi right smack in middle across the screen.]

Back