picture of your desktop

Oceanbreeze said:
LOL Not, really. :rofl: As for ours, I don't have an attachment I can send, but the desktop on this computer is of Dory and Nemo from "Finding Nemo". My Dad did this for my niece and nephew who come over quite often. Both kids are quite computer literate considering there ages. Especially, my nephew, who just turned 4 years old. I'm so proud of these kids! :)

Well, darnit. I can't seem to surprise anyone. I'm quite predictable. Last month's desktop was a PoA advertisement as well. :)

Liebling:-))) said:
You remind me of Kookaburras. They are so cute & friendly. We saw beautiful color Aussie birds everywhere in your country.

The photos of my hubby & sons with 3 different Aussie birds in Melborne, (Victoria) Australia of December 2001.
Wow! Liebling..kookaburras are very pretty birds! prettier than parrots ! and they are friendly? wish i could have one for a pet here! I never heard of them so i dont think we have them here in America but i could be wrong..does anybody know?

Defee said:
kookaburras are very pretty birds! prettier than parrots ! and they are friendly? wish i could have one for a pet here! I never heard of them so i dont think we have them here in America but i could be wrong..does anybody know?

I doubt they'll be available in the USA because Australia has strict laws on importing native animals. Kookaburras can be friendly. They're just about the only bird on the earth who can LAUGH! Yes, you heard me, laugh. I heard them years ago. It was wonderful. Also they are a good thieves but a cheeky one at that. :)

As I know it's very cheap to buy any birds like this in Australia than Europe & America.

Yeah, Defee they are friendly birds. Why should they bite you when you feed them with dry foods? :mrgreen:

Yes, Miss-Delectable is right about Aussie birds.

wallpaper.jpg

Miss-Delectable said:
Is that the train in Minnesota? It looked new.

Yes that's the new light rail trains in Minneapolis metro area that will open less than a month from now....that's what I read on their site.

Miss-Delectable said:
Is that the train in Minnesota? It looked new.

Yep, I rode on the train, very trendmous crowded for grand open day today. it's very CROWDED area they boarded double trains (coupled together), wheelchair space totally FULL and the MT inspector permitted me to park in doorway area.. Then I took a shuttle bus ride back to my station stop (near my home).

If you check in CollegeHumor.com, you'll see that a lot of people have taken pictures of their desk scenery then make it their wallpaper. That way, when you look at it... it looks like a camouflage.

mine.. i took the pic on my desktop.. back in '99. :)

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 119
My wallpaper I have for today. ;) This is from Webshots (http://www.webshots.com) it changes either every hour to different pictures or 24 hours or never. :)

Attachments

• wallpapersc1.jpg
    wallpapersc1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 102
Back