picture of your desktop

I hope this going to shown my computer with background wallpaper.

imgres
I like your wallpaper nice site and I dunno but I try find more better one.

This is my computer with wallpaper from google image "big bang" but it did not shown to AD members to look bigger so you can see it. How does it works?

Attachments

• Image002.jpg
    Image002.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Here's mine. I got this picture from my mate's friend who went to New Zealand and took this picture. I love this picture so much, I think its so beautiful and its my aim to travel to New Zealand and experience it myself!

Sorry for the small picture, it was too big, I tried resizing it and this is the biggest it would let me put on here!

EDIT: I cant attach my picture on here? It says attachment in process?? I dont have a clue with computers so I dont know what im doing wrong :(

Liebling:-))) said:
Admin & Mod.
I don´t know if here is right thread to create or move to photo thread?

Come to share your screenshot of desktop with us.. :thumb:

Here is my home computer

Bild7.jpg

hey, mind if you could sent me IM the www. something for me to pull up and get similar dolphin desktop like yours? thanks! i collect dolphins in my restroom! :D

Both are my fav!

This one was my fav but now chaning...see below second one

This is curretly right now which is also my fav lol cuz of remind me of my bro who gave me that pink rose for my birthday last yr and though to put it in there just for this summer! lol

Admin & Mod.
I don´t know if here is right thread to create or move to photo thread?

Come to share your screenshot of desktop with us.. :thumb:

Here is my home computer

Bild7.jpg

Hey, will u mind give me that site for where u got that from? My best friend who loves that one! Thanks... u can also send it to me thru pm if u want to, not matter to me lol... again thanks!

This is very lovely u got there and so such beautiful art I have ever seen! Wow

Bye Bye Billy Bob Thornton, in the place of the Bad News Bears, a 1979 AMC Spirit AMX is now gracing my desktop heh...

252.jpg

ok FeistyChick you asked for it!

Attachments

• granny%20finger.jpg
    granny%20finger.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 27
coloravalanche said:
hey, mind if you could sent me IM the www. something for me to pull up and get similar dolphin desktop like yours? thanks! i collect dolphins in my restroom! :D

Sorry, I don't have any websites for that picture. I got it thru emails. I will create my thread later to add any pictures to share with you all... then you can take any pictures from my thread... Don't you think so?

~AngelWolf~ said:
Hey, will u mind give me that site for where u got that from? My best friend who loves that one! Thanks... u can also send it to me thru pm if u want to, not matter to me lol... again thanks!

This is very lovely u got there and so such beautiful art I have ever seen! Wow

Check my answer on coloravalanche's post. Don't you think so?

I like your picture "pink rose". I would like to have it.

Check my answer on coloravalanche's post. Don't you think so?

I like your picture "pink rose". I would like to have it.

Sure u can have it (pink rose) smile... and thanks I checked at coloravalanche in ur post.... now I know why that u did not know where u got it but from that email, dang! I love that beautiful pic...

BTW, here it is pink rose for u, Liebling or anyone else for that matter lol

Attachments

• bg.jpg
    bg.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 22
~AngelWolf~ said:
Sure u can have it (pink rose) smile... and thanks I checked at coloravalanche in ur post.... now I know why that u did not know where u got it but from that email, dang! I love that beautiful pic...

BTW, here it is pink rose for u, Liebling or anyone else for that matter lol
*STEAL THAT PINK ROSE* my fave pink!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Whoa TweetyBird!! Haha!! But but u have to pay for it! hehe

*duck* LMAO just kidding u!

here what i put on my desktop yesterday- I had to cut and crop then enlarge, change the brightness color on my dad pic, before that, it was same pic in my avatar.. I try to put on updated pics of my dad on my desktop..

Attachments

• dad@ golf.JPG
    dad@ golf.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 13
Back