pics of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing. The facial structure's still the same, tho. Gotta love the 90's fashion! LOL

I was a teeny 1st grader who started at the big school in '90

It's funny now I feel equal to you and others....Seems that age does not always matter :)

Geez, I am an old lady!

Not 90s fashion..late 80s. It was just barely 1990 when those pics were taken.

I remember the shoulder pads in the 90s, but not the 80s, but then it must be in both era.

I thought the big hair do was funny. Imagine how much hairspray must have been used amongst the millions.......

Babyblue and Miss Delectable...the hairspray during those times really damaged the ozone layer, didnt it? I remember choking in the girls' bathroom from all that hairspray! LOL!

Nice pics everyone!!!

SkullChick, those are beautiful artistic pics of you. Who did those?

Everyone has a beautiful family!

Texan_Guy look much better in Soviet uniform.

:bowlol: LMFAO!!!!!! That's great, dude! Yeah, that makes me look great in the Soviet uniform with those tons of medals. :lol:

What a show off! Actually, you are very cool! Hope that you are not in Iraq anymore.

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, With Liberty and Justice for all.” June 14, 1954.

Here is the quote what it means:

I Pledge Allegiance ---- I Promise to be faithful and true (Promise my loyalty)
to the flag ---- to the emblem that stands for and represents
of the United States ---- all 50 states, each of them individual, and individually represented on the flag
of America ---- yet formed into a UNION of one Nation.
and to the Republic ---- And I also pledge my loyalty to the Government that is itself a Republic, a form of government where the PEOPLE are sovereign,
for which it stands, --- this government also being represented by the Flag to which I promise loyalty.
one Nation under God, ---- These 50 individual states are united as a single Republic under the Divine providence of God, "our most powerful resource" (according to the words of President Eisenhower)
Indivisible, ---- and can not be separated. (This part of the original version of the pledge was written just 50 years after the beginning of the Civil War and demonstrates the unity sought in the years after that divisive period in our history)
with Liberty ---- The people of this Nation being afforded the freedom to pursue "life, liberty, and happiness",
and Justice ---- And each person entitled to be treated justly, fairly, and according to proper law and principle,
for All. --- And these principles afforded to EVERY AMERICAN, regardless of race, religion, color, creed, or any other criteria. Just as the flag represents 50 individual states that can not be divided or separated, this Nation represents millions of people who can not be separated or divided.
(October 12, 1892 - unknown written but it could be Francis Bellamy and James Upham.) (Home Of Heroes Home Page)

haha, thanks, dude. Actually, I was in the Navy JROTC aka "the-military-school-with-the-public-school." heh

530166417_l.jpg

That's me in 2004......

You haven't aged a bit. Are you part of a government experiment? And, you wear US, Russian and German uniforms...

hero.jpg

Oh, OMG!!!! LMFAO! :bowlol: I'm defnitely not a Nazi, dude!!!! haha....That's pretty quite funny.

Oh, OMG!!!! LMFAO! :bowlol: I'm defnitely not a Nazi, dude!!!! haha....That's pretty quite funny.

Good luck with that ;)

Texan_guy -- I'm back online :) The internet was playing up.

Awww... But, you look really superior in that uniform, especially with that Iron Cross. And, I did try to look for a soviet uniform, but authentic beat me..:)

Your original picture is great by the way..:)

Glad that u can take a joke and laugh at yourself. :)

Here are a bunch on random pictures:

IMG_2174.jpg

My friend, Simona (wearing the hat) & I.

IMG_1256.jpg

Reena, me(middle), & Luka.

aaaa.jpg

Me. :)

ada1.jpg

I wish I could explain, but sadly there is no explanation.

IMG_2375.jpg

Me in Lukas bedroom.

IMG_1635.jpg

Wtf?

Great photos, GA! Also Logan looks cute ;)

great picture Galaxy, all your kids have a mixture of both you and hubby!! hard to tell who looks more like who lol.. smile

oppps meant this to go under Galaxy's post.. grrr

Wow, GA- nice pictures. I just couldn't wait to be part of the family portrait someday. :fingersx:

Wow, great picture of ya!!! you will soon have a family picture soon smile... you are neat looking smile... how old are you?? (no I'm not looking lmao... just can see Galaxy looking at me or even Shel )

well cough cough that's how far I can go lol knowing how to post a picture but not in the post.. lol... just put your sunglasses on when you want to see the picture... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back