pics of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
l_22288e4568cd73e8e7fdfca825c62075.jpg

Took it today at Ontario Beach Park...pah about time go the beach but weather SUCKS! :lol:

aww ur boy sure is a cutie! heh.. and u look good... aww i can see that the weather doesnt look good..:( where is Ontario Beach Park? Fla? or what?

It is in Rochester...not far where I live..15 minutes drive. :)

It is nice park there and we don't go there often but we should! :lol!

Thanks for the comment!

aww ur boy sure is a cutie! heh.. and u look good... aww i can see that the weather doesnt look good..:( where is Ontario Beach Park? Fla? or what?

It is in Rochester...not far where I live..15 minutes drive. :)

It is nice park there and we don't go there often but we should! :lol!

Thanks for the comment!

Really.. i went to Rochester before but didnt know it exist.. lol..

Oh, I went that park two times. It was a nice place. I didn't know that it was a big place. I don't remember the name of the park. I was surprised that many students did not mention about the park. That's odd.

More cool pics! ;)

...umm...psstt..HappyBoi, whether you're 'happy' that your cap is biggg on ya or not, but ain't that cap a tad too biggggg??? :lol: Anyhow, cool pic! :thumb:

Soooo....that's where you've been hiding lately RebelGirl, in the woods and you just came out for a peek? :lol: Anyhow, cool pic! ;)

Cool pics WhiteWolves, nice to see a pic of a happy couple--still driving a forklift? Anyhow, cool pics! :thumb:

~RR

hmm yep.. been hiding.... the coyotes kept me hostaged for a while.. i had to sneak out and do some checking on AD and go back to the coyotes.

wow, update more pictures here... Everyone, you are really great....

RebelGirl, I like that picture of you hide tree... It´s nature and romantic.. wow... very good photographer!!!

LakeTahoe, your picture make me homesick because I love to smell of sea... You both look super!!!!!!!! yeah, weather suck but smell of sea... mmmhhh

Here's a picture of me and my wife on the right of my avitar.

DSC0323.jpg

DSC0340.jpg

DSC0700.jpg

DSC0802.jpg

what can i say? flawless human being. created in flying spaghetti monster's image.

LOL, I was wondering if you were commenting about me or someone else. Yeah, I am technically a redhead. I used to have orange/red hair when I was younger. It turned brown and a hint of auburn, I dunno why but that's me. My mom is pure redhead, she has orange hair with a reddish hue.

How come you did not mention that your pubic has color reddish? :lol:

good pictures all of ya who just updated and new members as well. :)

Lake Tahoe,
you look great! nice background :) Doesn´t matter, it look not good weather, but you lucky. There is not cold than in Germany. Here would be freezeass lol

2007-02-16007.jpg

my mug shot from the county hotel..... :lol: just kidding. There's a better pic of me on the laptop so I will share that later.

Heres another goof shot of me...
2007-02-01113.jpg

my dad, my DD and me in the joker's hat back in Feb 07

because my vacation's almost over, this will be my last time for a while. a long while. here's my pictures.

DSC0501.jpg

DSC0806.jpg

the uniform i wore is real. i borrowed this uniform from my cousin for the costume party.

I guess they don't 'care' or don't have car to get to that park. (They do have bus to get there though)

MY DHB took me there when I was pregnant with our son. And now we take our son there once a while. :)
Oh, I went that park two times. It was a nice place. I didn't know that it was a big place. I don't remember the name of the park. I was surprised that many students did not mention about the park. That's odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back