pics of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm. I used to be best friends with one of those girls... I miss her but apparently she didn't care about how I feel. :(

Really? I m wondering which one you are talking about. I'm sure both of them do care about how you feel, but I think they have been so busy lately. I know one of the girls is in sorority now. I hardly chat with them online or on pager, but we ususally catch up our news in person. I doubt they mean to hurt your feelings since both girls are really nice. Do you go to Gallaudet University now? :)

There is a picture of me below here, but you guys have to guess. I m not going to tell which one is me unless someone guess it right. If someone knows what I look like already, please keep it to yourself. Its fun to watch people making a guess.

While I have no idea who you are, I'm familiar with the left one. To keep the names out, that woman's former (or still) roomie is a Burmese woman in their Freshman or Soph year. At Gallaudet, of course.

Really? I m wondering which one you are talking about. I'm sure both of them do care about how you feel, but I think they have been so busy lately. I know one of the girls is in sorority now. I hardly chat with them online or on pager, but we ususally catch up our news in person. I doubt they mean to hurt your feelings since both girls are really nice. Do you go to Gallaudet University now? :)

No that girl obviously did NOT care about how I felt... I was hurt that she'd throw away a few years of friendship, and I never understood why because she wouldn't talk to me afterwards. This was a few years ago and no I don't go to Gallaudet even though I know that girl does go to Gallaudet.

that's me of tonight

Wendy

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 70
Nice pictures, everyone ! :)

Yiffy.jpg

New.

While I have no idea who you are, I'm familiar with the left one. To keep the names out, that woman's former (or still) roomie is a Burmese woman in their Freshman or Soph year. At Gallaudet, of course.

Yes, I know her also. She is a sweet girl and I met her at Gally like three years ago. If you see her around, tell her I said hello. She knows who I am when you tell her "u know a girl from Tucson who you went to las vegas with."

It didn't show the picture excatly how I wanted It to, I've copied the properties link It asked for..

I have It on the left corner now! But I need an Update since that was taken when I was 17. I'm 19 now. lol!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back