pics of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pic! You appear lost in contemplation! But seriously, it is nice to be able to put faces with names.

I think I was lost in contemplation on how to upgrade the picture of me onto this thread! :)

(Also....I hate being vulnerable!)

Picture1.jpg

Pic of me with my daughter taken a month or so ago...I have lost like 10 more lbs since then so I will try to take a recent pic of me. I realized that my facial features change dramatically whenever I gain or lose weight. Interesting. Enjoy!

Picture2.jpg

Now, this was taken a min ago. I got a tan, my hair is different and I am TIRED from a long day. LOL!

Any difference from a month ago?

??? Are u referring to my question? If so, what is so different? LOL!

Yes, according to the post below yours. There is too many to list, I bet there is 100 differences between a 15 minute gap :lol:

Byrdie, I know you're not that real, stop stealing other people's picture and post it in here.

335603033_05b1eec730.jpg

THis is real you. I know you. By the way, what the hell are you doing on the football field?

Byrdie, I know you're not that real, stop stealing other people's picture and post it in here.

335603033_05b1eec730.jpg

THis is real you. I know you. By the way, what the hell are you doing on the football field?

Again :rofl:

Jolie, jolie, and eiloj..JOLIE!!!!! wow, what a hot pic, its makes me so sweaty. I understand why your guy is so friggin' lucky to have ya. mmm.... *smirk*

If you ask me where is my pic? just ask me, i'll post it up. I believe it is in my profile. If it is not enough. let me know.

Jolie, jolie, and eiloj..JOLIE!!!!! wow, what a hot pic, its makes me so sweaty. I understand why your guy is so friggin' lucky to have ya. mmm.... *smirk*

If you ask me where is my pic? just ask me, i'll post it up. I believe it is in my profile. If it is not enough. let me know.

Why, :ty: ... lol

:)

335603033_05b1eec730.jpg

:rofl: Checking out the jocks! :rofl:

YEP I KNEW IT WAS YOU. I went to the basketball game with denis last night!

a-CardinalBirdBB.jpg

you doing :run: so much? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back